Reviews for Kim Possible: The Rise of Ron
vikingKing27 chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Glad to see you're back.
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Looks like things are beginning to get better for Ron, Kim and Tara...some soul searching done, more to come as each can now take better measure of themselves, and the other.

Kim has a habit of charging through things, casting judgement as she goes, and never helps correct what 'failings' she's seen. Tara's upbringing seems to have given her the tools to help bring out the best in Ron, and she helps him improve and not go off on tangents while Kim didn't seem to get this while growing up. Results oriented vs. bigger picture when it comes to Ron...

Josh seems to have 'plans' for Kim...hope it doesn't involve Ron kicking his butt, but if it does, Go Mad Dog!

CB73
Take care!
Jarreas chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Sorry to hear things are tough, and I hope they improve. While I'm not all that familiar with the Kim Possible universe, I rather like stories where the underdog makes good. Thank you.
daniel8472 chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
I'm so happy to see that you have started writing again, I really enjoyed the first chapter of this story and I like how this has gone too. It's good to hear things are going better for you now, I wish you all the best and look forward to any and all stories you produce from here on
SmugFox13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2016
Awesome story hope you continue it
daniel8472 chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
I really like this story and I hope you continue with it
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
It is truly amazing the gems you find on this site, from authors you were not aware of before. This has the makings of a great multi-chapter story, either as a KR or TR story. Nicely done. I usually don't read or cpmmen on unfonished works, unless I find them appealing and with potential. I'd like to see more but sincerely doubt I ever will. Too bad.
Skulalien chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Nice work. I have always been a fan of Ron & Tara.
Fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
You should continue now
Starry.9.Sky chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Love the story but could you please update its been like two years
BlainX chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
hey not really my fandom but enjoyable non the less. I can see that there could be a more steadfast ron in himself and the relationships so it is interesting
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Bonnie has a reason to be Queen B. What's Kim's excuse? I love how Tara is more understanding of Ron's inner turmoil & thinking. And she heads it off at the pass. Instead of letting it fester. Thus, causing further embarrassment on Ron's part. I already know that Kim OOC. In Sink or Swim, Kim told Officer Hubble that Ron saved the day. Right before Tara lands a big old wet one on Ron's cheek. ;-). Hope to see more. Thank you for making it so riveting. I'd like to see what James' reaction to what Kim did is. And the fallout of the Stoppables leaving Ron for an entire amount of a work week.
frytrix chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I love the story, and i really hope you will make future Chapters in it.
Keep up the good work.
Ken106348 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I must say I liked this story. I will be awaiting a update. If one comes
Bobboky chapter 1 . 10/19/2014