Reviews for Kim Possible: The Rise of Ron
1rx4u chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is such an awesome story. It should be continued.
Kantyid6739 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is a good story. I wanted to see a good Ron Tarra story and I found this. I am overjoyed that there is a FanFiction like this on this site.
Geft chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
It's good to see that there is a good story for one of the more uncommon pairing. You normally see only the big pairing getting attention but you see how this story is already getting attention in a short amount of time. I really look forward to seeing more.
Hilda276 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Now this is the start of something great. I hope this isn't one of those FanFiction that start off good but then are not continued after the first couple of chapters. I really want to see more of this. I don't think I have read any of your other FanFictions but you clearly have a talent for writing interest character and story's that have interesting developed. I am really looking forward to reading more.
Grel chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
This is great. I know some people have an issue with you changing lathe events and having Kim Possibal take credit for the Wannaweep mishap but FanFiction go in another direction.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
This is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I didn't know Wannaweep was before Crus in production order.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I enjoyed this.
LillyStoppable chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I will not ask for updates. Probably.

Anyway, this is amazing! I love this couple, and I ship Ron with anyone except Kim, so some Kim-bashing is welcomed!

I also ship RonGo and RonBon (and every other girl is this show except Kim) and this is an amazing Ron/Tara fanfic!

Keep up the good work! (I am NOT hinting for another chapter. I mean it. Though it would be very very very welcomed!)
Hearts and Hugs,
Abby

P.S. I'm checking out your account for more stunning awesomeness!
theriddler32 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
OKAY, where should I start? I got bored toward the beginning because A. Kim does not treat Ron cruelly-they're BFs, and B. Crush is before Wannaweep, C. In the Wannaweep episode, Kim tells the police officer that Ron saved the day.

The idea is interesting, but you went too far when you said that Tara thought that Kim was a glory hog. Kim actually says "no big" when people talk about her previous accomplishments. I'm surprised that Bonnie didn't lock Ron in the closet in Crush instead of Kim. I liked your story to a point, however keep your facts straight unless you specifically state the reason.
Silvereye-BW chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
I understand that you will update when you can, I just hope its soon.
That was good.