Reviews for Kim Possible: The Rise of Ron
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This is a good FanFiction.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Well I'll look forward to when you do post the updates then. :-)
Nightmare Sired Muse chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Loved this beginning. It was very well done. Looking forward to more when you get around to it.
Librana chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
This is a very cool start, if somewhat over-harsh on Kim. But it's a great take on the way she takes him for granted - just not sure if she would be as deliberately hurtful as you portray (though I can see where you are coming from). The writing quality is top-notch too.

I've just posted the first chapter of my own Ron/Tara fic (though this doesn't happen for some time) which will explore the relationships between the quartet of Kim, Ron, Tara and Josh. I've already set the scene with a couple of shorts. I may have to avoid reading any updates to your story as some of your ideas about how Tara would behave towards Kim are very close to my own ideas, and I don't want to be accused of plagiarism!
waterfire98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I want to see more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I like the story.
ecwecwecw1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like this a lot. I had no idea that the production order of Kim Possible then the actual order. I really enjoy reading Tara. I think that you make her an interesting character by the way she talks then the uninteresting character that she could of been. I really enjoy the amount of detail that you write. I like this and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was a great story.
A chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This was a really enjoyable FanFiction.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I want to read more.
Terry chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I'm happy you wrote this.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »