Reviews for Kim Possible: The Rise of Ron
Jethro Holmes chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Well, I certainly do hope you update this story soon. It's an excellent read with a plausible scenario.
However, there are times that some words were missing within the story. Other than that, I like it and hope to read more.
Again, continue soon, please.
Jethro Holmes
Sparity101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I look forward to the next chapter of this when you get a chance
Soulfulbard chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Interesting story thus far. I'm really liking how you've created a bitter rivalry without really making either girl the bad guy (because Bonnie is the bad guy) and Monique pulling strings on the other side.

I'll certainly be on the lookout for this whenever you get around to continuing it. Top shelf fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Okay, interesting start and I like the Ron and Tara idea
but I have to agree with some of the other reviewers Here. It looks that you're being a little hard on Kim.

From my perspective the story is basically I'm going to be knock Kim down so I can raise Ron up. Any story I've seen here with Ron expanding as a character usually goes the cheap route of making Kim a word that rhymes with which. As a reader I find this this very OOC for Kim's character. It would probably work better if Kim had done it unintentionally. To hurt Ron knowingly or anyone is usually way out of character for kim. It's like making shego act like Sailor Moon it just feels
sick wrong . I honestly don't know where you're going with this

but given that this the first chapter and a promising beginning. I believe there is the seeds here for great story, we'll see in a few chapters
zafnak chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hey, for a good Ron/Tara story, I'd wait for years between updates, and this is a really good one!
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
First a bit tough on Kim though from your view she deserves it. Not sure I like the portrayal of Bonnie at this point. Sure she and Tara are friends and Tara has a crush on the mascot, but I would have thought she would try to convince the platinum blonde that other 'hotties' might be more to her liking.

As for Ron I agree he should be pi$$ed at Kim (and we all know Rufus carries a grudge) but the Mad Dog should get over his friend's stupidness in short order or in my mind this will be very OOC

ST-103
Zaion Indulias chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Not gonna ask for updates Ed, just gonna provide encouragement. This is a really good start for a Ron/Tara fic and I will be happy whenever you present us with updates.

-ZI
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Heh, this was an interesting start to a Ron becoming a bit more his own person there, and also enjoyed seeing he and Tara connect a bit, as well as seeing a little bit of the nicer side of Bonnie, in her own way anyways.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I have been waiting for a Ron/Tara fic in who knows how long.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Oy, from what I can tell here, Monique's plans for Kim and Ron may go down in flames. Bonnie seems to have a much better handle on Sun Tzu than the Fashion Diva does...

Kim has had it quite good with her 'assessment' of Ron in her life, but she's going to learn from watching Tara (as you've made quite obvious of the 'style differences' between them about Ron) that she's totally mishandled her 'friendship' with Ron.

I believe Team Possible may be done way before Junior Prom...And I don't think Kim is going to regroup either from losing Ron in her life.

CB73
Welcome to KP and see ya when we see ya.
The GRiM R3AP3R chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I thought this was an awesome story. Hope there's an update soon for it .
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7