Reviews for Innocence Within
Vi-Violence chapter 12 . 6h
I think a little clarification is needed on when Eren came to understand that he turned into a Titan.
riotousorder chapter 12 . 1/24
This is so adorable! I absolutely love it!
Rinash chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I miss this story so much TT
Are you coming back to continue it any soon?
AlphaGuardian16 chapter 7 . 9/29/2016
This is such an amazing story! I love it! And English isn't even your first language?! I can't even tell! Good job!
Gust chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
Lovely story as always update soon!
jennythegreat123 chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
IT'S SOOO SAD
BUT I LOVE IT
PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE THIS STORY.
TheActualFuck chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Love the story. As always. 3 You should also post this in AO3. It would probably gain a lot of views as well. If not my friends and I can be the one clicking kudos and viewing it everyday so you can get at least 10k of hits. This story deserve so much. So dun stop! I know I am exaggerating but I am just that obsessed. Sorry to hear about your wrist. :( Pls take good care of urself so that you can start updating dis constantly? XD (Psst. Pls update pls update)
Rinash02 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I miss my child and husband so much x')
Hello ViviV! How are you and how's your hand now? Hope it got better and you're feeling good \/ Just wanted to stop by and say that I miss your fic a lot! Don't mean to pressure you in any way, please take your time, I'm eagrly waitin' as always x3
Peace!
Rinash02 chapter 11 . 8/10/2016
Yooo 'tis me again xD!
And I have a few feedbacks regarding ch11.. like holy s*** that Chevell soldier's ego was totally smashed and stepped on by Levi, like yes he's a man with a hight that's below average, looks so calm and collected as a sleeping little child resting peacfully over his sholder, a scene that may somewhat look pacific to you, but nope buddy you're wrong coz he can still become a totall badass and kick your butt within milliseconds, lesson learned: DO NOT EVER, IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, UNDERSTIMATE THE CORPORAL. Heck yeah I totally loved that part and you absolutely nailed it. Now I'm more than excited to see how things will go during this trainee observation duty, they sure won't go as smoothly as predicted, complications will definitely occur, especially now with Eren's sickness and the possibility of it becoming much worse, I can't help but to keep thinking something bad is going to happen, maybe the authority will find out about Eren somehow (*cough*chevell*cough*) or he may lose control and suddenly turns into a titan for some trigger reason. But nevertheless, I'm sure daddy Levi will handle the situation regardless, daddy levi to the rescue!
Sorry -again- for spamming your fic :p
Kudos and cookies for you! ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : ) ( : : )
Rinash02 chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Yaaaay~! An update! You have no idea how patiently I was waiting for it. Thank you for not giving up on this story 3
Poor little cutie pie :,( I like how Levi's completely clueless about treating sick children -children in general-, but he's slowly and gradualy learning how to deal with some situations, well not all situations and he doesn't necesserly respond to them the right way.. but he's doing his best... this is a gold star for you because this exactly is how the actual Levi will behave, AND . I . JUST . LOVE . IT. Well done.
And this thing about death and the star again, just breaks my heart. I feel terrible for Eren, having to lose his preciouse friend at a very young age :,( Also Levi's response 'in the skies' was sooo beautiful, he chose the right words and was compassionate enough. I love how Eren's still clinging to Levi despite the fear and hate and anger towards the man, he's a child after all.. a traumatized child.. he needs all the comfort and love in the world ;_;
Can't wait to see how things will turn on next!

*jeez, looks like my reviews come in XL size only '_' , sorry! but I tend to be a chatterbox when it comes to things I really like and am excited about *

Oh, and I'm really sorry about your hand! Hope you're feeling much better now. Take care!
sheran chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
Have to add: Eren is asking Levi to take him to Armin because in his mind, Levi can do anything. Right? Right? Gosh, I love how this story breaks your heart then puts it back together
sheran chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
YES! TOO CUTE! Eren is slowly changing Levi, and I love it!
Gothazon chapter 12 . 8/6/2016
WTF LEVI HOW DO YOU EXPECT TO KEEP THAT PROMISE HUH?!
Shadow of the Moon555 chapter 11 . 8/3/2016
this is awesome and i cant wait for the next chapter! Please update soon and hope you're having a great summer!
MoonFruit12 chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Papa Levi to the rescue! Love the story, it's adorable seeing Levi and Eren's bond grow but at the same time heartbreaking. As much as I love fluff-filled stories about Eren and Levi, reading a fic like this gives me more feels than all the fluffy ones ever could. Keep up the good work _
My poor baby Armin