Reviews for Innocence Within
Pippalina chapter 4 . 7/1
eep!
i'm worried about these 2 OC's they're defo gonna cause problems in the future :(
but utterly amazing story so far! :)
Pippalina chapter 2 . 7/1
wait so was he carrying him with his midsection on his shoulder? that's what comes to mid when I think 'like a sack of potatoes' but then how was his mouth anywhere near his neck? for some reason this is driving me mad...
Caoane chapter 4 . 6/4
It is amazing! Levi is a little bad, but Levi is Levi afterall. I'm very anxious to see the next chapters. I hope they won't late so much, uh?!
TerribleTerrors chapter 1 . 5/17
CONTINUE PLEASEEEE WITH CHERRY ON TOP! I got so many feels with this story and it was really AWESOME!
This story is one of my favorites. Please update.
Uhmm.. for next chapter can we have like levi beaten?! Ugh ik its just fanfic but he should not do that to poor eren :'c or at least make levi really really guilty for what he has done.. because I realized he can't be beaten xD
fuckboy-levi chapter 4 . 3/10
my heart.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
Aww poor eren, who would you hurt him levi why? Bit besides that please update I really like this!
wir-sind-die-LOKI chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
Levi looking after kid eren is so sweet!
natiwati chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
THIS IS SO GOOD WTF! I can't stop smiling at "He gazed up to look at Levi, whose broad shoulders looked like they could carry the weight of the world". UGH. You truly capture a child's innocence well! I understood his train of thought and slight bouts of fear and panic, and Levi is completely believable in this, unlike a lot of other fanfictions. This is just good. So good!
natiwati chapter 2 . 11/23/2014
The feels are real. I enjoyed this tremendously. T_T
Asrith33 chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
NEXT CHAAPPTTEERRRRRRR!
Asrith33 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
Awww. You really hit me deep with that one. I never cry when something horrible happens in a story, but reading about that cruelty, and knowing it's an actual thing that you have expertly written about, it made me tear up.
kate-sama chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
Sooo sad. Please update asap. Love this story. :))
Dawn chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
This story is too adorable! 3 Thank you for making me die from the cuteness overload. :3