Reviews for Sir
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 2/24
Short, sweet and to the point! Thank you for this one!
Tiggster chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
So agree with you on peppermint patti. Only reason she wasn't out was the times!

Please keep the stories cumming!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Super sweet loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This story is so cute. I'd really like it if I could buy a hardcover copy.
Vero chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I was never a big Charlie Brown fan but I totally agree with you, Marcie and PP were totally gfs
Loved the story and how Britt used the Charlie Brown reference, very sweet
crammit chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This was really cute and so adorable's hard to talk about how adorable this fic was when the words directly above this comment box are talking about how amazing oral sex is. *LMAO* (For the record, it really is.) But, I shall persevere. :-)

I really liked this...I loved the interaction in the loft, the cuteness of Brittana, the sexiness of Brittana, the cuddliness in the beginning...just all of it. I want THIS show. The one where NY is filled with all our favorite Glee characters being friends and being happy and in relationships.

Thanks for writing this one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love everything you write! thank you for that
LoneGambit chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
YES. Brilliant. How is it that you manage to do so much hotness, humor, and awesomeness in 3000 words? Oh yeah, because you're you and that's just how you roll (or float I guess because of the whole Cloud thing, either way it's something I'm thankful for!)

Bonus awesomeness: Writing it on YOUR PHONE!

Bonus BONUS awesomeness: Your Officer Safety is both hilarious and inspiring. So thank you for that as well, ole buddy!
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
sigh, this make me wish for what could have been ;-) Britt would have fit in perfectly with the new York side
M206 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
As ALWAYS, this story is delicious, adorable and perfection! Brittana forever and ever.

Funny: as if missing the parade is the absolute worst fate to befall them.
xxHoneyBexx chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hella cutie :) Loved officer safety's tips btw. I'll always keep them in mind.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
That was an adorable and appropriate Brittana fic that made me smile this Thanksgiving weekend. Thank you for that! :D and props to you for writing that on your phone!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Hahaha, you are great. This was super sweet and I loved it. Thanks for writing.
jellymankelly chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
JFC, Cloud. Officer Safety? More like Officer Salacious.

So...this was disgustingly precious and wonderful. Not that I'd expect anything less from big ol' softy like you. But still, it bears the mention. And repeating. Because this was seriously fucking cute.

Four for you, you slick bastard. Four for you.

Also, loling forever at *sir*.
SecretLifeofWords chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
The Spider-man float is the damn best. And I loved this- even tho we are still fighting. Xx