Reviews for Into the Multiverse
Am I the only one who noticed that the bell they found was the liberty Bell? Why was it in a dungeon. Plus it is way to close to New York if it only took them happy a day to reach it from where they are. I can't find any reasonable explanation for this geographically
NormalNorman chapter 5 . 6/12
"I have powers even without these stupid jewels or this worthless crown. Powers that you will never understand." He held Hambo tightly in his arms and envisioned the girl who was like a daughter to him.

Damn Onion Ninjas launched a sneak attack right at the end there... Relentless little bastards.
Eddyg125 chapter 52 . 11/13/2017
This has been a pleasant story, thank you.
Deadmatter chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Some things just don't make sense, although, that could just be me. Almost none of the main there seem to be contemplating from time to time on how familiar everything around them is, or aren't nostalgic. I would think that that would be a frequent thing. Finn and Fionna either have the same birthday, or they don't. Depends on you. Since this story is finished, these are just my suggestions if I had come upon this story earlier. Okay, this is where it kinda jumps the shark. Realistically, Finn should still be hung up on Flame Princess, especially after she; you know, died? He should at least be reacting in some way indicating the pain. But, considering how cool Finn can deal with trauma (not counting his brief bout of patricidal rage), it still doesn't come off as surprising.
Deadmatter chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
For this chapter, the romance is... kinda forced, you know. Still, it's easy to ignore. The main beef I have is that you shouldn't have made it too obvious or encouraging. That's... kinda what turns off most readers today. In later chapters, after some development, it'll grow on me. Don't get me wrong, I'm mad shipping Finn and Marcy, but it's gotta be totes realistic.
Burke23 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Sweet chapter bra.
The Unforgiven IV chapter 52 . 3/16/2016
I wish you the best and encourage you to move on through life with a smile. I thank you for being one of the few people who still respect old rock and roll. "Ramble On" - Led Zeppelin.
OutL0ud chapter 52 . 3/13/2016
Live long my king
Burke23 chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
hmm...
Burke23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I'm 19, so is it weird that I like this show?
unusedaccount1337 chapter 51 . 9/23/2015
As an addendum, this should be published like the Star Trek fan novels. This should be one hefty 850 page novel ala the Dark Tower books by Stephen King. I think people would appreciate this even more if it was in physical form. I'd proudly own a book of this. I will never forget how Finn and Marceline loved each other. It was sincerely beautiful.

God bless.
unusedaccount1337 chapter 50 . 9/23/2015
Alright, I finished this in 2 days, and did I enjoy it. This is a truly wonderful work of literature. Finnceline included. ;)
unusedaccount1337 chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I was a total fool not reviewing this. This was probably the most slam-tastic thing I have ever read, EVER! [LOL. I still have 32 chapters to read... ;) ] This made my love for Finnceline turn into a Finnceline devotion. You made Finnceline. Perfect? I dare say so.

tuxmaska, I love you man. You probably wrote the best AT fan fiction ever. Like seriously. I usually am not impressed by stories this long, but this is legit. I will never look at Finnceline the same, in a GOOD way.

Peace out brother. I will review the final chapter or the last chapter I read tomorrow.
FURBALL911 chapter 51 . 6/29/2015
WOOT WOOT LOVE THIS STORY

ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST OUT THERE.
Alienated Antelope chapter 51 . 1/15/2015
Wow man... I read this whole thing in like a week, and that's not to say it was bad, its definitely the best thing I've ever read and that's no exaggeration, this has not only taught me a lot of serious things, its brought me to tears, made me happier than i ever imagined a story could, and it even helped me learn some things about myself. Thank you to the author for writing this beautiful piece of art!