Reviews for Into the Multiverse
Kidd Inertia chapter 12 . 8/9/2016
Some things just don't make sense, although, that could just be me. Almost none of the main there seem to be contemplating from time to time on how familiar everything around them is, or aren't nostalgic. I would think that that would be a frequent thing. Finn and Fionna either have the same birthday, or they don't. Depends on you. Since this story is finished, these are just my suggestions if I had come upon this story earlier. Okay, this is where it kinda jumps the shark. Realistically, Finn should still be hung up on Flame Princess, especially after she; you know, died? He should at least be reacting in some way indicating the pain. But, considering how cool Finn can deal with trauma (not counting his brief bout of patricidal rage), it still doesn't come off as surprising.
Kidd Inertia chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
For this chapter, the romance is... kinda forced, you know. Still, it's easy to ignore. The main beef I have is that you shouldn't have made it too obvious or encouraging. That's... kinda what turns off most readers today. In later chapters, after some development, it'll grow on me. Don't get me wrong, I'm mad shipping Finn and Marcy, but it's gotta be totes realistic.
Burke23 chapter 3 . 4/2/2016
Sweet chapter bra.
The Unforgiven IV chapter 52 . 3/16/2016
I wish you the best and encourage you to move on through life with a smile. I thank you for being one of the few people who still respect old rock and roll. "Ramble On" - Led Zeppelin.
Old Ancestor chapter 52 . 3/13/2016
Live long my king
Burke23 chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
hmm...
Burke23 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I'm 19, so is it weird that I like this show?
unusedaccount1337 chapter 51 . 9/23/2015
As an addendum, this should be published like the Star Trek fan novels. This should be one hefty 850 page novel ala the Dark Tower books by Stephen King. I think people would appreciate this even more if it was in physical form. I'd proudly own a book of this. I will never forget how Finn and Marceline loved each other. It was sincerely beautiful.

God bless.
unusedaccount1337 chapter 50 . 9/23/2015
Alright, I finished this in 2 days, and did I enjoy it. This is a truly wonderful work of literature. Finnceline included. ;)
unusedaccount1337 chapter 18 . 9/22/2015
I was a total fool not reviewing this. This was probably the most slam-tastic thing I have ever read, EVER! [LOL. I still have 32 chapters to read... ;) ] This made my love for Finnceline turn into a Finnceline devotion. You made Finnceline. Perfect? I dare say so.

tuxmaska, I love you man. You probably wrote the best AT fan fiction ever. Like seriously. I usually am not impressed by stories this long, but this is legit. I will never look at Finnceline the same, in a GOOD way.

Peace out brother. I will review the final chapter or the last chapter I read tomorrow.
FURBALL911 chapter 51 . 6/29/2015
WOOT WOOT LOVE THIS STORY

ONE OF IF NOT THE BEST OUT THERE.
Alienated Antelope chapter 51 . 1/15/2015
Wow man... I read this whole thing in like a week, and that's not to say it was bad, its definitely the best thing I've ever read and that's no exaggeration, this has not only taught me a lot of serious things, its brought me to tears, made me happier than i ever imagined a story could, and it even helped me learn some things about myself. Thank you to the author for writing this beautiful piece of art!
Destiny Fluellen chapter 51 . 11/22/2014
You posted thi sstory on my post. And I thank you for that kind act. You have given me alot of things to think about :) That story was super awesome. Like really. Please. Please. Write more. About Connor and Caramel, and Jake junior the 7th. That was a super sweome storie, and I think it did improve with time. At first I thought their was alot of fluff. And I was kind of bored. But I'd promised Id read it so I did. And now. I only hope, no, pray you will continue. 5 thumbs up, 10 stars, you are americas next top model.
Destiny Fluellen chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
I didnt see this little box until now. This kinda started off slow, alomst aimless. But still engaging. And then boom! Woa hold on what its so good cx Your an awesome writer I am enjoying this.
Ambient Tech chapter 51 . 6/2/2014
Wow. This is an incredible story. I loved every bit of it. Thank you for this experience. It has driven me to start writing. Thank you.