Reviews for Regret
Anrheithwyr chapter 1 . 2/3
First off, I think you meant Ginny and Luna were "both looking beautiful in bridesmaids dresses", not wedding dresses.
Also, the wording is a little off, and all the time jumps were a bit off-putting, but it wasn't a bad story. I think you did a very good job, though you did stumble through a multitude of cliches that are usually put in with Harmony stories. (Ron being pissed, Ron regretting his choices.)
I think it was still a decent story, for what it's worth, and you did an excellent job writing this little piece.
lacey chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Um, why were Ginny and Luna wearing wedding dresses? Did you mean bridesmaid dresses? Because if they were wearing wedding dresses it sounds like Harry is marrying Hermione, Ginny, and Luna, making it a harem.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Aw yet crying
EzuTheDarkLord chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
good
mychakk chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Really nice aand well written :) I liked your reference to the dancing in the tent and that Neville ended up as the best man. I like that Hermione saw the light and made the right choice because frankly I can't wrap my mind about the fact that Hermione would give any serious consideration to that redhead... Canon is strange. But long live fanfiction ;)
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I never liked Ron/Hermione relationship. They had little in common, and without Harry around to play mediator, they'll probably never stay friends after the first big spat.
anotherboarduser chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I like this story a lot.

I think you should write a sequel about Harry and Hermione life together.

I really like the part about how Harry and Hermione loves each other then just take a single chance for them to come together.

But I think Hermione loves Harry and would not have gotten together with Ron anyway.

Although I think Ron was acting like a self centered biased bully and that may actually be consistent to his character considering his behavior.

Given the way Ron acted during the Hogwarts years, pretty much bullying Hermione, Hermione is likely to not get together with Ron. Ron and Hermione relationship if there is one is likely to be one of domestic abuse.
Angel Girl5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Feel the Regret, Weasel. FEEL IT!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013