Reviews for As A Friend
limonium chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Slap him. Several times until I'm satisfied. This shipping is stressful. Wonderful work btw!
Muffinypowers chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This moment ingame basically destroyed all of kalosshipping, and finally elaboration! It's just kind of, "I respect you as a friend." Then, desks will be flipped.
Update now chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Me: Update now is just a name move on (sigh oh many people need to know this)
Calem: And why would you wana punch me in the face [looking scared]
Me: Yah i don't know why you-"
Smack Smack
Serena: Do to
Calem: Not
Serena: To
Me: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!
Calem: Um... beat me in a battle
Me: Battle my lv.s 76-96? ok!
Calem: Nvm
Serena: Sounds fun!
Me: blink... I don't wana battle you.
Serena: Why not
Me: because i'm in the mood for easy fast wins
Serena: Oh...Why hasn't calem caught on to that comment
Me: I don-
Calem interrupted: HEY!
Serena and I laugh
Me: [wispers] anyway Keep righting about the two
Serena And Calem: HEY!
Me: oh come on Love birds
Me: Well I'm going to Unova
Calem: huh Unova? whay are you going there
calem tilted head
Me: Because i live there
Calem: oh... anyway Please don't hit me ok!
Me: or me!
peacesigngirl21 chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I just finished this part of the game, and I swear Calem broke my Kalosshipping heart with that line. Great job with this story, especially for your first time writing Pokémon! It made me feel a whole lot better about the situation!
Ary chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
So, I'm too lazy to log in. It's almost midnight, and...yeah. Ignore my pitiful excuses. Anyway.

A Reviewing Reader, here, would like to say that this was adorable. Literally, I've been living off of Let's Plays for this/these games, and the other character (I've seen Serena and Calem be the rival) has aggravated me to no end. Sure, SHAUNA, can get romantic with Calem, but Serena can't?! NO.

And seriously, that line. I feel ya, bro. This story was my feelings throughout the entire game whenever talking to Calem/Serena.

Ary

PS: That last scene should have happened. Seriously.
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
If you hadn't said you never wrote Pokemon before this I wouldn't have known, seriously it was that inapparent

Honestly it wasn't really related to the games except for the trainers but that's not your fault a lot of Pokemon stories have this issue
Neonz chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ahaha, I liked this. My drunken stories never turn out this cute.
BolbiXJimmy4Lyfe chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Well Calem isn't real so you can't make him fall in love with you and I think Shauna has taken him and made him her slave also try finding a real nerdy guy there out there considering I am one but I'm probably a little young for you