Reviews for Life of a White Rose
talon2007 chapter 31 . 5/18
Not sure I get the point of the last few chapters. I suppose Ozpin could just a terrible teacher who likes subjecting students to emotional trauma, but just seems drama for the sake of drama honestly
nightmaresans34 chapter 15 . 4/20
oh man i really liked this one. especially the last part.
G chapter 21 . 4/3
A blacksun shipper...

Why?

I dont care this story is good enough
Rumbelblast07 chapter 48 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for telling me they won't die
Rumbelblast07 chapter 45 . 11/21/2017
Want more of this story because I really want the time after beacon
Rumble chapter 20 . 11/20/2017
Weiss she was having a dream about something you denied yesterday *cough cough*a lewd one
Rumble chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
"The ground here is usually covered in snow" perfect for a schnee
Rumble chapter 13 . 11/19/2017
Go home your drunk... Oh,right
Rumble chapter 9 . 11/19/2017
You know what would be a funny thing for Ruby to say to Weiss "I wonder how many shotgun shell's Yang will pump into you" with a sigh at the end
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2017
I love the use of the red team in this chapter it brought an unexpected twist but a very delightful one at that
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
You honestly have written a masterpiece in his fanfic. I will be bookmarking it and sending it to everyone I know who watches rwby.

Sincerely,
Nick Heidtke
Guest chapter 58 . 11/10/2017
Honestly this was incredible. You knocked it out of the park.
Zach chapter 58 . 11/7/2017
Listen, I love this story more then rwby itself. You are a great writer and you need to see that. I love this story, so I'm going to read more of your work... thanks for making my day and year.

Signed, a great fan,
Zachary Ryan Lewis
LovableBMBLB chapter 58 . 10/26/2017
I loved reading this story. The way you wrote it really brought out emotion not just in the characters but in me as well. I would find myself crying or getting really happy at parts of the story. I loved the ending and even though it was about Ruby and Weiss you also made it feel like it wasn't just all about romance but also about action and even some depressing moments. I know this is an older story but none the less I felt like I had to write a review and I hardly ever write reviews. Anyways I loved reading it.
xWhiteRoseBunny chapter 58 . 10/21/2017