Reviews for Life of a White Rose
Rumble chapter 20 . 1h
Weiss she was having a dream about something you denied yesterday *cough cough*a lewd one
Rumble chapter 15 . 2h
"The ground here is usually covered in snow" perfect for a schnee
Rumble chapter 13 . 3h
Go home your drunk... Oh,right
Rumble chapter 9 . 3h
You know what would be a funny thing for Ruby to say to Weiss "I wonder how many shotgun shell's Yang will pump into you" with a sigh at the end
I love the use of the red team in this chapter it brought an unexpected twist but a very delightful one at that
You honestly have written a masterpiece in his fanfic. I will be bookmarking it and sending it to everyone I know who watches rwby.

Sincerely,
Nick Heidtke
Honestly this was incredible. You knocked it out of the park.
Zach chapter 58 . 11/7
Listen, I love this story more then rwby itself. You are a great writer and you need to see that. I love this story, so I'm going to read more of your work... thanks for making my day and year.

Signed, a great fan,
Zachary Ryan Lewis
QueenCookieGaming chapter 58 . 10/26
I loved reading this story. The way you wrote it really brought out emotion not just in the characters but in me as well. I would find myself crying or getting really happy at parts of the story. I loved the ending and even though it was about Ruby and Weiss you also made it feel like it wasn't just all about romance but also about action and even some depressing moments. I know this is an older story but none the less I felt like I had to write a review and I hardly ever write reviews. Anyways I loved reading it.
xWhiteRoseBunny chapter 58 . 10/21
Man ist love your Story
jumpingninjo chapter 57 . 10/5
God such a good story I wish we could have seen the wedding but other then that awesome just awesome
jumpingninjo chapter 36 . 10/5
I dont understand how Vanessa is married to tai i meam mean for fucks sake she is more of bitch then raven and that's saying something
Shade chapter 1 . 9/7
MARK NUUUUUUTTTTTTT! I just read the first chapter and this is already beautiful.
Easily one of the best chapters so far
The META's boss chapter 41 . 8/10
You are a wonderful writer keep it up