Reviews for Two Flashes of Yellow Book 1: To be a true Shinobi
narutoyugitofuu chapter 5 . 3/2
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY. NARUKUSHI all the way. Great story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Fanfic lover chapter 9 . 2/2
Loving the story so far,but just one thing I'm curious about is that why isn't naruto using his rasengan and sage mode?
naruto x kushina chapter 7 . 1/24
More chapter please
what happen to "The next chapter won't take as long as the previous one,"
G4UCH0x chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I like very much this story
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
you know you really should change the pairing to Naruto/Mikoto and Minato/Kushina... i mean if Naruto gets with Kushina than he was never born in the first place and so couldn't have gone back in time... of course if he didn't go back in time than Minato/Kushina would have happened thus he would be born thus going back in time and thus wiping out his own existence when he gets with Kushina ensuring he was never born

well, you see its a huge paradox and the second he disrupts the flow hat would have transpired in regards to Minato and Kushina getting together than he would cease to exist... so just have him and Mikoto
Zeus501 chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
i really enjoy ur story...but i gotta ask...when naruto asked sakumo to teach him kenjutsu...he asked for a tanto...yet his bokken his the length of a ninjato? so will he use a ninjato or a tanto...please let it be a ninjato...ninjato's have so much more ways to b used over tanto's...tantos are basicly used as a last resort weapon or as something to commit sepuku with.
also...i noticed that you havent updated since june...and in this a/n you said you were writing every day?
also...will naruto get the toad summoning contract?
Zeus501 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
is naruto left handed?
i thought he was right handed?
in the anime if im not mistaken he always used a kunai in his right hand
TheSilenceIsVast chapter 9 . 11/17/2014
Update plz
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
Good job
yindragonkiba chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Love it
GravityTonttu chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I didn't think that Kakashi would have been born yet, but since he is 26 at the start of canon, 14 when Naruto was born, 12 when put on Minatos' team and 5 when graduating the academy, I kinda see that it is possible. How old is Kakashi exactly at this point of the story?
tobi chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
ok next chapter please
Hamp24 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I'd just like to point out. Not to be rude, but in my own opinion. There's no need for that table of contents. Honestly. It's just my opinion. I find it not necessary and it sort of detracts from this, which is a great first chapter from just the few words I've skimmed of it, hoping I'd find some action. Anyway, on to the real review.

Nice. I like stories that separate regular speech, thoughts, and Bijuu talk. Well, stories that have a way of separating them

Nice way to start it. Like how it brings you right into it.

The author parenthesis thing is a tad distracting. I just suggest just saying "killing intent (KI)", it gets your point across in not only fewer words but takes you out of the story. Which you should want to accomplish. Unless you were going for that author fourth wall thing. Then by all means.

In the description of Naruto. You use "He also wore" quite a bit of times. Try to tone it down. Liked the detailed description but there's no need to continue saying "he also wore". It's tends to get repetitive.

Don't want to sound racist here but Naruto is an Anime, a Japanese creation if you will...I don't believe that he would say "bloody midget". That's just me. I hope I'm not being racist by saying that.

Well. I'll have to stop here. Great story you got here though but I am not a fan of NaruKushi, it's the incest thing that bugs me. Even if they weren't related it still irks me slightly.

Anyway, your story is nice. I like your writing style and you definitely intrigued me up until the Kushina thing, which only made me stop because it's not a pairing I can read.

Few errors but that's easily correctable and happens to all of us. All in all, I'd give it a 4 outta 5, it'd be lower if I considered the NaruKushi thing but for the sake of just rating your story, I'd give it a B.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Ok, some development between Minato and Mikoto, it's like a filler I suppose. Whatever.

I'm hoping that you won't wait too long with Naruto gaining a weapon that "feels right", many do and it often results in shit.
I understand why you'd give Kushina so much, she's my favorite female character in the entire series after all, but don't overdo it in comparison to Naruto:
Kushina got the legendary blade of Kraken along with a prophecy and all the bullshit.
She is blowing through all forms of elemental training and she has a ridiculously strong affinity for water; though that does come from Kyuubi I suppose as you said that she boosts the main affinity to inhuman levels, but Naruto held her counterpart too, shouldn't he have a super wind affinity then?
Naruto has some physical strength, a bokken, a decent wind affinity and a pathetic fire affinity. He has a fuckton of chakra, but so does Kushina and she has seemingly better control.

I'm not saying Naruto is weak, but he's not as strong as he is in your mind, you might have something planned for him later on which would make up for this, but I don't know that.

All I'm saying is that I'm waiting for the MAIN character to get his power-up.