Reviews for Bloodlust
Azrael Jinsei chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
That was so sad. So was it really Sev in the end or was it a trick?
Thank you so much for writing this.
Talizora chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
I don't think I understood the ending, though it was very sad. I'm not sure if the kind of relationship that developed between Harry and Snape was believable. I usually ship Harry/Draco so the whole time I was reading your story I kept wanting Harry to pick Draco and not Snape. I though the relationship between Harry and Draco was more healthy and made more sense then Harry and Snape. All in all, it was well written and wounderfully descriptive, gave me beautiful mental pictures, but it fell a bit flat towards the end.
Mar x Malfoy chapter 10 . 2/8/2008

i loved this.

i thought the ending was perfect.

heartbreaking, but perfect.

all of the conflicting emotions spread in the story... amazing
The Snake Charmer chapter 10 . 7/23/2004 had Sevvie kill Harry! How could you! *sigh* Thats so sad!
Shinigami061 chapter 8 . 9/18/2003
This is a really interesting plot. I like it so far. But you haven't updated in a while. Will there be more to this story?

xikum chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
I just discovered this story. Wow! Great story, albeit a conflicted fic...I can'[t believe you left it here...major cliffie!

Are you planning on continuing, or has this been abandoned? If you're at all up to it, please continue?
Werecat99 chapter 3 . 4/3/2003
Fred and Hermione. That's a pairing I approve. However, what I really want to hear more about is the origin of the stoses. I hope it will follow later.

*That’ll be five points*. Pure Snape. I loved it.

Why doesn't he throw away that blasted stone? Is he bound to it by any way?

New Snape fic uploaded, in case you want to take a peek.
Werecat99 chapter 2 . 4/3/2003
Thank you, Harry. Blame it on the cat. On poor Mrs. Norris.

Now I'm annoyed. I hope Snape gets him.

Loved the Crookshanks part. Typical of feline behaviour.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
That was a very powerful opening! The 'dark rock' detail has a creepy effect. Makes you wonder what comes next.

I liked the interaction between the different stones and the different characters. This can turn to a very fascinating story.

One minor dissapointment, though: The idea of Snape saying "i'm sorry" to Harry doesn't feel righ. It's just so out of character... And again, there's the stone involvment.

My Snapefic is updated.
cintra chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Extraordinarily experienced writing. I'm impressed with the depth of your ideas considering the relative shallowness of the world created by J. . I can't wait to find out exactly how it's going to end. Most of your skill seems to lie in representing emotions in a very convincing and realistic way so i'm interested to see how you fare in the pending fight scene between Harry and Voldemort.

If i could make one criticism it would be that you write too fast. You speed through the plot in very few words considering giving the reader little time to find his or her bearings, especially as the storyline is of such a unique breed.

Keep it up and write the next chapter asap :D
Gia chapter 8 . 3/12/2003
omg! . yup.. that about sums this up! _ i await the next chapter!
IncubusSuccubus chapter 8 . 3/12/2003
*snifs* thats my question, why will Harry do? Hermione took it the way she was, i think thats good, she's using her head

continue soon?
Gia chapter 7 . 3/3/2003
o~oh! cliffhanger! must continue! i await the next chapter!
kash chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
this is really well written, but very confusing. Methinks I shud read on.
sense the sarcasm chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
oh wow! what a great chapter. im glad that harry got together with snape - and i really love the way that uve portrayed snape!

but then, draco's back! or is it lucius mistaken for draco? well - i never know. u do of corse, and so will i in the next chapter.

im so happy now!

but, neway, happy writing - lots of inspiration, and a note: no1 minds if u make this really long - right every1? right? oh well - theyll answer in time. i dont mind at least ;) - not in the slightest.