Reviews for Silence
emmy-kent chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow! I love this part. I can really see Skye & May this way. Let's just hope the show gets a chance to explore their relationship more. I do think May has a really soft spot for Skye no matter how much she yells at her. Somehow this shows us how it could be. Thank you.
KC-Ket chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Interesting take. I quite like it.
The King's Soldier chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
i loved this piece! i think skye and may have the potential for a really cool friendship. and i can totally see may teaching skye how to fly the plane. :) your writing here is great. keep up the good work!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This is an absolutle brilliant follow up to the scene at the end which I already thought was such a powerful scene
You made it even more so .
Skye is more than people think she is good at reading situations just not always been able to and it showed when she just asked May and was quiet so this follow up continued to show that skill of sky
I think in the future we may just see some mutual respect between these two
Belle97 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Aaww this is soo awesome! Since the last episode I really like May :p
Smileychameleon chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
This was so good! I feel you really go their characters right. I like how you had Skye be the one to sorta pull may out of her solitude. Really amazing story!
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awww, perfect I love it, May is great when she isnt in a weird relation-whatever with ward. I loved ming for a long time, and there is a lot of stuff about Melinda that you mentioned makes it hard to like her and yet one quirk of her lips and she is in your heart. Awesome! great cannon characterization