Reviews for The Last Word
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 3/25
Hilarious!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 3/9
I really love the snark between Snape and Sparky. It was awesome. The characterisation was perfect, and all the in-jokes mounting up was really satisfactory when you read the end emails and realised how much they knew each other. XD
Ari chapter 6 . 3/9
That was a lot of fun to read. Thank for sharing
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 1/15
I love the last few emails between Hermione and Severus! :o)
aalens chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Brilliant start! I am entirely hooked.
coccinelleecolo chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Ohhh that was so good! I'm normally avoiding that pairing but I just saw your fic recced by painless_j so I tried it and I'm glad I did! The ending is particularly brillant! Thanks!
sorrowsown chapter 6 . 8/19/2014
this was sooo cute! i was grinning the whole time, though, I admit, i may have shed tear when he broke her heart (kinda). I love that it all came full circle in the end!
dragoon811 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This was really cute!
mama123 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Loved it .excellent story ty for sharing! Ur severu is spot on in the letters. Well done.
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Awesome!
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
LOL, this was so good you ought to take out the HP references (legal issues) and try to publish it as a short story. I'd buy it.
Sol chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I read all the story and... well, i really liked it ! Thank you for that. I'm going to take a look to your other stories.
Cheers.
hisnhers chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I LOVED this story! (ooooooh exclamation points... lol. that's really funny because I put them there before I remembered the line from the fic! lol!)

Very good. Enjoyed it. Loved it. Laughed, laughed some more... wanted to hex Peter for claiming she had no right to make her own decisions and calling her a fool... he really didn't know her or the entire female race did he?

Too sweet they are still chatting over the PC later and while married. It showed a tender side to a very complicated man. Well done. I think you stayed in character, too - for them both.

I wanted to leave a review even if I'm not real sure you'll see it. You worked on this and shared it with us, so I'll say again... laughed and enjoyed it! Needed to after the last two fics I read -not yours- had me crying the whole time. Needed a laugh. And a bit of 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww isn't that sweet?' And you delivered. Thank you.
Jah No Partial chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Amazing lived this so much... Love the emails!
Dena Gray chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Ah I loved it! And snapes abhorrence for broccoli was inspiring ;)