Reviews for The Last Word
Guest chapter 6 . 12/13/2016
very amusing
wine witch chapter 6 . 11/23/2016
Very amusing story, thank you!
bellislefan chapter 6 . 10/26/2016
that was great. kind of sad we didn't see things from snape's point of view though. that would have been interesting. hope you do another one
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2016
cute! thanks
;-)
ksouza3 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Amazing story! I loved when Hermione e-mailed Snape after actually seeing him and he apoligized, even though it was in third person. And I liked how when they met at Three Broomsticks that their conversation had more meaning than what was being said. And I liked how you ended with their emails a year later to imply their happily ever after. It was brilliant and fit with the story perfectly. Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/21/2016
Cute!
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
LOVED IT! Amazingly adorable. I also loved the end when they still send each other little notes.
katerztaterz chapter 6 . 4/24/2016
Second time reading this, still love it :)
HannaMi3 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
You've Got Mail is one of my favorite movies and so this just made my heart explode. I loved it! Thank you for your gift of writing. it was just precious.
indyheart chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Hilarious and lovely. Wonderfully written! I enjoyed it very much.
indyheart chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Wonderful! Cracks me up and happily reading more...
TinkBrown chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Love it! (must note the exclamation points!)
Gioia chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
This really is just as lovely as the first time I read it, shortly after you first wrote it. What a delight it is to see that my sentimental memory has not failed me! This story holds up well as a marvelous example of developing characters in a gradual, believable fashion, and holding your readers' attention captive even with a basic plot structure we already know (from the movie), thanks to such concise writing and emotion-filled moments. Well done, truly.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
You wrote this a very long time ago, and you may not even see this review, but I had to try and let you know just how much I enjoyed this story. I love "You've Got Mail". It's one of my favorite movies ever. And I newly love SSHG, so this story was a real treat. You managed to blend the two perfectly. I am definitely saving this toy favorites, and I hope you will see this review and know that you made my day!
Nadiafarjana chapter 6 . 9/18/2015