Reviews for The Last Word
Cute!
nightkitty555 chapter 6 . 6/20
LOVED IT! Amazingly adorable. I also loved the end when they still send each other little notes.
katerztaterz chapter 6 . 4/24
Second time reading this, still love it :)
HannaMi3 chapter 6 . 2/14
You've Got Mail is one of my favorite movies and so this just made my heart explode. I loved it! Thank you for your gift of writing. it was just precious.
indyheart chapter 6 . 1/27
Hilarious and lovely. Wonderfully written! I enjoyed it very much.
indyheart chapter 2 . 1/27
Wonderful! Cracks me up and happily reading more...
TinkBrown chapter 6 . 1/27
Love it! (must note the exclamation points!)
Gioia chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
This really is just as lovely as the first time I read it, shortly after you first wrote it. What a delight it is to see that my sentimental memory has not failed me! This story holds up well as a marvelous example of developing characters in a gradual, believable fashion, and holding your readers' attention captive even with a basic plot structure we already know (from the movie), thanks to such concise writing and emotion-filled moments. Well done, truly.
SqueakyDolphin6 chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
You wrote this a very long time ago, and you may not even see this review, but I had to try and let you know just how much I enjoyed this story. I love "You've Got Mail". It's one of my favorite movies ever. And I newly love SSHG, so this story was a real treat. You managed to blend the two perfectly. I am definitely saving this toy favorites, and I hope you will see this review and know that you made my day!
Nadiafarjana chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Awesome..I really enjoyed it
MyLovelyHorse chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Awwwwww what a sweet story! I love your ability to write so in character, and I love it (in all your stories) whenever SS writes. He is obviously so much more comfortable expressing himself in writing than in the flesh. (Easy for any writer to relate to!) Love this story, love all your stories. Thanks for writing them!
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 3/25/2015
Hilarious!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
I really love the snark between Snape and Sparky. It was awesome. The characterisation was perfect, and all the in-jokes mounting up was really satisfactory when you read the end emails and realised how much they knew each other. XD
Ari chapter 6 . 3/9/2015
That was a lot of fun to read. Thank for sharing
Born in 20th Century chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
I love the last few emails between Hermione and Severus! :o)