Reviews for The Last Word
dragoon811 chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
This was really cute!
mama123 chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Loved it .excellent story ty for sharing! Ur severu is spot on in the letters. Well done.
Moonchild1212 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Awesome!
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 6 . 1/7/2014
LOL, this was so good you ought to take out the HP references (legal issues) and try to publish it as a short story. I'd buy it.
Sol chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I read all the story and... well, i really liked it ! Thank you for that. I'm going to take a look to your other stories.
Cheers.
hisnhers chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I LOVED this story! (ooooooh exclamation points... lol. that's really funny because I put them there before I remembered the line from the fic! lol!)

Very good. Enjoyed it. Loved it. Laughed, laughed some more... wanted to hex Peter for claiming she had no right to make her own decisions and calling her a fool... he really didn't know her or the entire female race did he?

Too sweet they are still chatting over the PC later and while married. It showed a tender side to a very complicated man. Well done. I think you stayed in character, too - for them both.

I wanted to leave a review even if I'm not real sure you'll see it. You worked on this and shared it with us, so I'll say again... laughed and enjoyed it! Needed to after the last two fics I read -not yours- had me crying the whole time. Needed a laugh. And a bit of 'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww isn't that sweet?' And you delivered. Thank you.
Jah No Partial chapter 6 . 9/8/2013
Amazing lived this so much... Love the emails!
Dena Gray chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Ah I loved it! And snapes abhorrence for broccoli was inspiring ;)
Dena Gray chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Finding his thoughts in the laundry! I simply adore that!
starsNflowers chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
An Absolutely wonderful story!
MorgauseNokami chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Ha, very nice and amusing. Can imagine this happening ;)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
It was really good! I liked it a lot! Severus and Hermione are so cute together ;-)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
What a git... Severus is far worthier than him.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
A real mouse... XD
librarywitch chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
Now that was a very believable Sev/Her story. I loved it. Well done and an enjoable read.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »