Reviews for Fast Times
Maria Lopez chapter 35 . 3/30
Own the ending of chapter 35 it's soooooooooooo cute!
It's really gross how Dom wants Letty to Be his one and only when he has cheated on Letty. It's like he gets something that is special and precious and Letty gets absolutely nothing like that from Dom. Very caveman! Com is Lettys one and only and Letty is Dom's one in a hundred. Gross!
Are you kidding me wih letty's mother? She vowed to never let anyone touch Letty but yet she thinks nothing of a man cheaing on her because that's just what men do?! Wow. Talk about dysfunctional! Lettys mom should be just as angry and protective of kettys heart as she is of her body!
I'm a little pissed that vince is so quick to assure Dom that Letty will give him another chance after what he said to Letty. Dom should GROVEL!

But otherwise... AWESOME CHAPTER! :-)
Bianca chapter 67 . 3/12
I love this fanfic!
bammbamm28 chapter 60 . 2/8
Got through this series today. Loved it. the progressions in each character were on point!
Hope to see more stuff soon! Thank you!
Julia chapter 67 . 2/4
I LOVE your story! perfect!
Kimberly Ardmore chapter 2 . 1/28
when you will be a writer ?!
Lisa Dayle chapter 25 . 1/8
very good!
Tifah 98 chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Make chapters longer!
Tifah 98 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
I love the turbulence of their relationship! One min their up n in love next min their down n ready to kill each other! It keeps it entertaining, interesting, not boring and guessing!:)
Tifah 98 chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
U r a very GOOD! WRITER! This story is so AWESOME. It actually shows the truth, how its like for whites, black and Latino/as who r from the hood I'm one so I can relate! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Squeals like a fan girl!
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Loves you!
Paommt chapter 30 . 10/29/2014
Aqui estoy como Los adictos leyendo esta historia... No se cuanta veces van...
Awww... Y no se apiada la profe y vuelve a escribir algo como esto... Aunque sea un corto. Chanfle! Si sí Siii... Se qué ya estoy exigiendo mucho y que no hay time... Pero se vale intentar, no¿