Reviews for Fire & Ash
anthony1997 chapter 7 . 9h
Me acabo de leer los 7 capítulos y debo decir que cuando termine estaba apunto de lanzar mi celular contra el suelo. esperando el próximo capítulo con ansias de esta historia que me a enganchado desde el primer capítulo. Saludos desde Venezuela
when are going to update
Nico chapter 7 . 5/25
I'm not someone who pressed to the writers, but you made me wait to long, I know you have other fics. but this is the best of all, please update a little faster, I can not take it more.

I loved the episode. I Hope that the lady Gremory is not so stupid to think of compromising his grandson to the daughter of Naruto, if she do, the blonde probably will destroy the Gremory clan.

For his peerage, well already have Kuroka and Yasaka (bishop and queen) for another bishop someone who mastered magic, perhaps someone like Morgana, also swordsmen, if there are other mythologies, perhaps you can put Achilles and Hector. For the peons, it occurs to me that can be demons without house, Demons weak but Naruto train them personally.

a greeting
orangeanimeab chapter 7 . 5/24
You should really update this story, it's really good and different from anything I've read so far, at least notify us the status of this story
Sandaime Hokage chapter 7 . 5/24
A very unique fic to the others of its kind, really enjoyed it so far
On Eno chapter 7 . 5/22
Please update this story soon! It's too well written to give up on!
I like how its obvious in certain ways that Serafall loves Naruto, but considering her childishness, its understandable that he would only see it as a friendly-type of thing. And I can see the wheels in Venelana's head turning...possibly a tendering of an arranged marriage between Kunoh and Millicas? More proof that none of these people LEARN! She did the same thing to her daughter and only proper heir (as while Millicas may bear the Gremory name, he's probably going to be groomed to take on the Lucifer name), and look how THAT turned out. Naruto has been screwed over by that family so much, he may make the familial alliance little more than a non-aggression pact and the promise to help if they are attacked, nothing more, nothing less. The people would do the same, after all, if the common devil found out that the current Lucifer betrayed his best friend and right hand, who would trust him? Or his Queen? Or the family that they came from?
Well, I'll shut up and let you get back to writing. Please write more for this soon!
Supercool10 chapter 7 . 5/16
To be honest I think this is one of the most interesting plot I have read in Naruto crossover with Highschool dxd it has a bit of everything from Drama to Romance to Action so I give this a rate 10 out of 10!
Mandalore Requiem chapter 7 . 5/15
Damn I was looking forward to Rias's reaction. Oh well next chapter.
Vigilante14 chapter 7 . 5/11
Nice story pl update
Kami Kage chapter 7 . 5/11
guy you really should not abandon this story , you should continue with it , not ever stop writing , I noticed that you got a new history of DxD more not leave this to me this is a story that has incredible potential!
MayPac Sucks chapter 7 . 5/10
You fucking love making us all wait dont you?

If its abandoned then say its abandoned so I can stop following it and get on with my day knowing it wont ever get updated again jesus.
Arkhan chapter 7 . 5/8
I know you must have heard this from everyone before, but please update this story. It is one of the best crossovers regarding the two plus the wait to find out about naruto's peerage is killing us! At the very least give us an update?
matthewdeal25 chapter 6 . 5/6
Please update I wish to know how Rias will react to the story of the feud between Naruto and Sirzechs
Update soon please
tendo bankai chapter 7 . 4/30
dude please update this story it's one of the best out there
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »