Reviews for Fire & Ash
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 7 . 10/6
Gin okami99 chapter 6 . 10/4
I really enjoyed this fanfic and its even by second time reading this story. I hope you can update soon
joash chapter 7 . 10/4
it was a great fanfiction but when are you gonna update it
subzerowerewolf chapter 6 . 10/3
It would be cool if he does chapter 8 were naruto wakes up in the morning and goes around the underworld and starts having memories of the places were he and grayfia spend time together and the first time they meet and then goes to the one place that used to be their house and thinks about the past how it all happened from that day they betrayed him and the fight and after it and when he left the underworld and stops the memory and takes out a silver ring with diamonds and looks at it and drops a single tear on it and from afar grayfia sees him and says im sorry at the end of the chapter but just saying you know to dramatic but pretty good if you think about it but still I'm not the author of the story soulreapercrewe is
myulander chapter 2 . 10/2
DraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 1 . 9/30
Opps forgot in my recent review.
That I can't wait to see rias reaction to what happen also i hope that he never accept that Kunou get in a marriage with the traitors son that gremory family had hurt the Phenex alot an Kunou is to much to be related with the gremory but like I said hope that everybody know what happen so that the entire Devil race know what of their leaders do to his supposed bestfriend. Also that Kuroka get pregnant soon as well as Yasaka of her second baby since this story is great well writen I hope that you do not abbandon a FF as awesome as this one. Well if is possible Until the Next Chapter.
DraigTrueEmperor9 chapter 7 . 9/30
This story is great to bad that had not be Updated in a long time but i still hope that get Updated and that the truth of what the traitors did to Naruto came to light for all the Underworld to know they deserve to know how much of a bastard their chosen devil lucifer is that betray his bestfriend likr that without caring for his feelings.
subzerowerewolf chapter 7 . 9/29
The best chapter so far can't wait for the next keep it up
oppaihammer chapter 6 . 9/24
good story and its well written
i just wish that naruto would forgive them already..
thank you for writting this story and please update.
when are going to update
i love when an family reunites
phv1993 chapter 7 . 9/11
man this is such a great story. got to get back to it man...don't abandon it
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 7 . 9/11
NEEED more and please more grayfia and sirzechs angst, if they made up their friendship that would be extremely disappointing
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 7 . 9/10
UGH! Please No Millicas/Kunou! The Gremory Already Fucked Up Twice! Hope You Update Soon :)
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 6 . 9/10