Reviews for Smokin' in the Boys Room
Pixie1913 chapter 37 . 5/3
That was a great story. I just finished it and it made my eyes misty and put a lump in my throat like only a great story ending can! Thank you for writing and posting this!
ChezzLove chapter 1 . 2/4
I absolutely adored this story and I can't wait to go back and reread it. Thanks for taking us along this journey and I hope that you continue writing for this fandom soon!
wonderjax chapter 37 . 12/26/2014
Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing fic! The ending was great, though i'm still sad to see the story finish. It had everything, it showed the continuing progression in Spencer and Arthur's relationship, the great friendship between Spencer and Sean and Ashley now too, the humour of Spencer verbally taking shots at Madison and the happy life Spencer and Ashley continued to have and the future they were making plans together for.

Oh and i loved Arthur being so happy when Ashley agreed to stay for dinner and the teasing during dinner. So cute and funny. And Arthur making a lunch for Ashley was incredibly sweet too.

Thanks for sharing such a great story and i'll be looking forward to your future works. :)
wonderjax chapter 36 . 12/26/2014
Wow, really cute and sweet chapter. Ashley waiting outside Spencer's house when Spencer and her dad were talking then bursting in when Arthur left was absolutely adorable. Lol i truly wonder if relationships like that exist, it's nice to think that they do. Anyways, Arthur going to AA meetings and actually making an effort in have a relationship with Spencer again and to be his old self is amazing. Oh and i'm glad that Ashley told Spencer her doubts and insecurities, it just makes their relationship that much stronger.

I have nothing more to say other than this was yet another amazing chapter and i'm kinda dreading reading the next chapter right now because i know it's the last.

Oh and sorry for the late review.
TheGirlin404 chapter 37 . 12/22/2014
Very nice ending and great story. Thank you for writing it and sharing with us to read!
SoNFan chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
Great story! Hope you decide to write another Spashley fanfic :)
kirax29 chapter 37 . 12/21/2014

has it really been a year? crazy. makes me feel bad that i haven't updated my own story in so long. i digress. i love AU stories done right, and this is one of those that was done right.

i know how hard it is to finish a multi chapter story, so thank you, it has definitely been a drama filled enjoyable ride.
xyepx chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
I'm going to miss this story but you did a really good job.
Annais81 chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
Sad to see this end :( But also verry thankfull for this story. You writings bring a piece of joy and fun to mine and probably to all of your readers life. It's a long stretched Christmas present that started last year and is now fully "delivered".
Thank you again for giving us this wonderful present/story and for all your effort you pit in this and all the stories to come ;)
Enjoy the holiday's!
L2GQ chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
Bravo bravo that was just amazing! Loved how our ladies fought through trials and torments to become the best for eachother and looking forward to the promises of a better future. The relationship between father/daughter is on the mend and moving on a better direction! You totaly rock! Thank you for this fabulous journey until you decide to grace us with another, be safe and enjoy your holidays!
dnmann chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
At first I went, that's it. But then I realized that this story was never about big plots or endings. It was about anger and forgiveness, growth and acceptance. And you did a wonderful job of writing real people doing real things with real emotions. I plan on reading this again next year knowing what it is about and I suspect I will enjoy it even more the second time.

Thank you.

Please write more soon.
kyoshiob69 chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
Good job! ;)
Im still sad about this is end... But was a awesome travel :) :)
Guest chapter 37 . 12/21/2014
Great ending to the story. Thank you for writing this fic!
YurTeddyBear chapter 36 . 12/18/2014
Im going to pretend like this isnt the end. Because maybe if i do that, i wont want to cry so much lol

You know you're amazing! Have you started writing something new yet? I pretty much only look forward to your updates right now lol. I'm gonna go check your profile. I needs a fix lol

Don't judge me
degrassi1son chapter 36 . 12/18/2014
This has been a pretty cool story. I always appreciate when authors finish their story so its going to be cool to see a complete sign next to this one. Also kind of sad because good stories are hard to find theses days.