Reviews for Pain I Feel Inside
BrotNutella chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Oh my god,
now it is interstining.
Please write on, that is such a mean cliffhanger
earthdragon chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Seriously, Tony identifies a dead body as a relative of his partner, so he shouts "Hey McGee, isn't this your uncle?"? Isn't that a tad insensitive? And then in the next chapter, you state that Tony thinks of Tim as his little brother? And that is after dumping the contents of a waste bin over his head for no other reason than malicious spite. Sorry, but rather than being "brotherly", the Tony in this story is coming over as an absolute prat. And I do wish you wouldn't have the guys crying all the time. They are men for goodness sake, and men don't just burst into tears like that. That's what women do. Even if Tim's emotions are all over the place, he is a very private person and would be mortified to be caught crying, especially by Tony or Gibbs. Hence the secretive self-harming.

Seeing as the admiral is attempting to kill Tim, I assume that he is also the killer of Jonathan and Tom, although it will be interesting to find out why, since John is his own son (unless, of course, the admiral's second wife was also unfaithful and Tom was John's real father!).

I personally don't think the story needs a romantic backbone as there are already enough emotional issues to deal with. As Tim is obviously in the grip of manic-depression, I honestly don't see him having romantic feelings about anyone until his illness is controlled.
torontogirl12 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Oh Boy,it is never good when the Admiral is involved. I hope that Tim can get in touch with Gibbs and the Team.
Brinohms chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
If you don't want negative reviews, then you do not want to improve your writing and grammar.
Brinohms chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Driven, not drove. Were, not where. Capital I for personal pronoun I. Longer chapters please.
imaginationcelebration chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
your chapters must be much longer and you could do with some more detail
Likaella chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
NO McAbby! PLEASE!
torontogirl12 chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Hope that Gibbs can get to him and help him through his pain.
arlena.ferrell chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
Oh come now we all know Gibbs will go after him.
bookworm77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Update this awesome story I want to know what happens next.
Brinohms chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
What I am wondering is how all this happened. You need longer chapters and more detail and more interaction between the characters. Gibbs would never tell McGee this in the bullpen.
Gemini girl 96 chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Interesting chapter, I knew that was coming, but I like the additional back story to it, carry on another chapter
DS2010 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
wondering what tim came up with... hmm
aimaru chapter 5 . 12/8/2013