Reviews for James and Tom at SAS
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 2 . 4/13/2017
yes, write more! have them go back to camp...and the whole "Alex is going to get married" and you NEED to have James' reaction/POV to Alex' spying and not bank managing. This was such a good idea for your story! I really hope you write more for it (I will go finish reading your stories now XD)
animal lover13 chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
I love this. and I hope you continue.

Keep writing
StolenBook chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
You know, I was actually enjoying this until that last line, in which it just kind of plummeted down to earth and crashed and burned.
DoctorWfan101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
SAS Swearing Air Service.
Darkestshadow Brightestlight chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Continuing would be intersting, although it fits nicely as a two-shot. I think a cute army/family fic would work well for this. Hope you take my ideas into consideration!
Taeh chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
Awww, that is cute!
dacotilana chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
i love this story
so yes, please continue :)

i would focuse more on the dynamics of alex with james and tom
just like the title suggests
and bring the others in to make it interesting

but if xou continue you need a real storyline
not just some oneshot chapters
so either stop here or work out a nice little story

my vote is on continue
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
Please. Please. PLEASE. Keep on writing. I want to know what happens to Alex at camp and the other stuff like his wedding. Please.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Continue! With how Alex's life changes now.
FanFiction Queen chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ok, I like!
Nowwww, post another chappy so I can decide how much!
yashendra2797 chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Hahaha! Superb chapter! Please continue and update soon!
LeifIsAUnicorn chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
Yes you should continue! And it should go someplace with lots of humor... And danger... Danger is always good.
MLM24 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ok! I'm seriously in love with this! Please update soon! I love that you brought in Tom and James!
i love it chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
yay I love it and cant wait for more I wonder who is with yassen though? still awesome story and I cant wait for more. please update soon I love it especially yassen
yashendra2797 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh man! This shit's awesome! Update soon!