Reviews for Hunting High & Low
ncbexie25 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Loved this! Please write more - I need to know what happened!
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I have faith that Edward will find his man.
mamdmc chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Wow, this was amazing. I love the twists in the plot, how you used events that we know and made them soooo much better.
I thoroughly enjoyed this and wished there was more.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea.
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
As much as I love AH Edward and Jasper, this will always be one of my favorite scenarios. Not that I ever want to see Alice hurt, but yeah, I can always do without Bella! Excellent job. As the others have said, I would love to see this carried on and see them together.
Nancy
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is really nothing new but I am sure there are still a lot of us who are into the love-crossed Jasper/Edward love affair, you and me against ... So it would still be great to read the conclusion of this. It's like giving in and indulging on our sweet tooth.
HeartOfDarkess chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
oooh! i loved it hun! I sure do hope you add to this - would love to read them reuniting :)
Dorchester chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh my, loved this. I really hope you'll add more to it, please do. It's not fair to Jasper and Edward to leave their story unwritten. I will be thinking about them.

And, the song is beautiful.
mone2508 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I would love to read more!
The song is my favourite song of all time and it is perfect for your story!
I love a good Edward-Jasper-Fic and this is definately one.
Nice twist in the original storyline from S. Meyer. Who needs Bella anyway :-)
Please continue!
KellanCougar chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Sharing my comp review here too.
Just beautiful and it fits so perfectly into the book that I want to believe that it happened. I feel for Alice, but Jasper married her in a reflex action to deny his true feelings and that never ends well. With the level of jealousy that Jasper harboured towards Bella, there could only be one outcome - he and Edward BE together, or never see each other again. My heart hurts for them both and I hope that Edward finds him and makes him see that they are truly free to be together, even if it means not being a part of the Olympic coven any longer. After all, I'm sure Carlisle and Esme would rather them be happy together then never see them again.

Wonderful piece. I'd love to see a sequel to this showing Edward's journey to find his true love.