Reviews for Serendipity
Aurevesque chapter 43 . 11/10
Seeing an update from you has put me in a "jolly" mood!
I think it speaks volumes that you can maintain an interesting relationship after 43 chapters. Please keep updating!
PhantasmaXw chapter 43 . 10/31
man, what a long time to update, glad you come back :D
kcccr chapter 1 . 10/30
Wow, suprised to see you were back. Love the story!
Can't believe your back still remember reading this a year ago:)
122 Generation chapter 43 . 10/30
You're alive! Glad to see you're back - for the time being! I can imagine Steven must be having a great time at a festival like this. I wonder what became of that Turtwig plush after. Heh...

I noticed in your profile that you started university the same time as me. How's that going so far? I'm having it rough, but at least I could still write over the years.

Wonder what will happen next?

1:22
Spidershadow5 chapter 43 . 10/29
Oh, wow! I thought this fic was dead! Nice to see ya back!
GuestGuestGuest chapter 43 . 10/29
Welcone back! I didn't really expect to see this story updated, so this chapter was a lovely surprise! I love this entire story and everything is so well written. Glad to see you come back!
Spidershadow5 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
"So...do you like rocks?"
Poor Steven. He has less skill with the opposite sex than I do.
Jedias Gloshma chapter 42 . 4/26/2016
I finally came back to this story after not reading in a long time and found myself unable to stop reading. It pains me that it this hasn't been updated I so long. I hope it hasn't died because I absolutely love this pairing.
MagatsuIza chapter 42 . 4/14/2016
I guess we all have to wait for next, don't we?
DarkSteelGabite chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I have already finished this and is rereading for the tenth time! This story is amazing but I am dying to see the forty-third chapter.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/7/2016
Pink nose . . . . that sounds adorable . . . .
person2309 chapter 42 . 8/22/2015
I love this story so much! I have read it like 5 times already. Are you going to continue it or not?
Flame of Retribution chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
for reals?! 42 chapters only?! Ive recently decided to relive my pokemon experiences and I happen to come by this ship and found it interesting so I searched for more stuff on this and after a while I landed on this fanfic. I must say this is very entertaining and excellent... but Im sad to see you only wrote up to 42 chapters. I guess its because of the few people who agree with this particular ship and how I wish I was playing pokemon by the time you wrote this rather than being addicted to dota 2. I do hope you continue this! Ill make sure to follow if ever you comeback one day to finish what you started 'serendipitously'
Active-mind-15 chapter 42 . 6/15/2015
Normally, it's the other ships with Steven that are the ones I find on this site and the majority of them are either Steven x Brendan or Steven x Wallace, most of them being so raw and full of yaoi that it's quite hard to actually read them without cringing slightly. But this is the first Steven x Cynthia fanfic I've read...more like the first GOOD ONE. It's usually the boy x boy fanfics that are the interesting ones but if I were to describe this fanfic in one word it would be...KAWAII. I freaking love this story to death and am patiently waiting for the next chapter; seeing as you haven't updated since September last year you're probably experiencing the well known recurring disease known as writer's block, which I've had myself WAY too often. But love what you've got here. Keep up the good work. :)