Reviews for Serendipity
Mar-chan chapter 42 . 1/30
I really miss you!
boo-chan20 chapter 42 . 1/11
This is the first fanfic I've read about this couple, and I absolutely love it! I though for a moment he was going to propose in this chapter but I'm so glad he didn't (that means more chapters for us yay!) I love the progress in both Cinthia and Steven and you captured their personalities really well, I hope to read an update soon :)
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 41 . 1/1
are you going to continue this? pretty please?
It's 4am and I just finished reading all 42 chapters...all I can say is...beautiful. I love it! Please update soon, after reading all the chapters within a day made me anxious for more. Keep up the good work Hun.
TrueLightHikari chapter 42 . 12/3/2014
Ack I love this! I can barely find really good Steven and Cynthia stories and well this one just blew me away x3 I can't wait for more from you. 3
Mar-chan chapter 42 . 11/30/2014
So, one year since this awesome story was posted 3. I just love it, thank you for giving me so much joy reading this fanfic of yours.
Kisses :3
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 42 . 11/18/2014
Are you gonna update this? has been two months already
Guest chapter 42 . 10/24/2014
Lovely chapter as alwayss looking forward the next chapter!
122 Generation chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I can't believe I've been missing out on this story for 11 months! Unbelievable!
I have a lot of catch up reading to do...
HaraLovee chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
whooo another great chapter! I really like the subtle comedy aspects in this story if that makes any sense but also the balance of other kinds of genres in some of the other chapters i've read so far. anyway like i said, this one was great! can't wiat to see the rest!
Imperator Justinian chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
I don't know how you manage to do it, but whenever Wallace is in a chapter I can't help but laugh. I'm not sure when you say Doozy that you mean it was difficult or easy for you to write, but you certainly do a good job of giving Wallace a very distinct and entertaining personality.
HaraLove chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
oh my gosh this was really cute! I'm so happy about the ending to this one because FI-NA-LLY after twenty-ish chapters this happens. Can't wait to read more! :DDD
Imperator Justinian chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Yeah, I was a bit surprised that you removed Steven from his champion position, but I suppose it opens up a lot more opportunities in this story.
Imperator Justinian chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
This was a pretty good battle scene. The action was coherent and fluid, and I can easily see these two ending up in a tie (especially since both their signature Pokémon are Level 78). The only criticism I can provide is to avoid an excess of commas, but besides that this was an enjoyable chapter.
Imperator Justinian chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
I bit cliché with the fall scene, but I do look forward to the battle. The back and forth between Glacia and Sydney was funny, though.