Reviews for Serendipity
Pink nose . . . . that sounds adorable . . . .
person2309 chapter 42 . 8/22/2015
I love this story so much! I have read it like 5 times already. Are you going to continue it or not?
Flame of Retribution chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
for reals?! 42 chapters only?! Ive recently decided to relive my pokemon experiences and I happen to come by this ship and found it interesting so I searched for more stuff on this and after a while I landed on this fanfic. I must say this is very entertaining and excellent... but Im sad to see you only wrote up to 42 chapters. I guess its because of the few people who agree with this particular ship and how I wish I was playing pokemon by the time you wrote this rather than being addicted to dota 2. I do hope you continue this! Ill make sure to follow if ever you comeback one day to finish what you started 'serendipitously'
Active-mind-15 chapter 42 . 6/15/2015
Normally, it's the other ships with Steven that are the ones I find on this site and the majority of them are either Steven x Brendan or Steven x Wallace, most of them being so raw and full of yaoi that it's quite hard to actually read them without cringing slightly. But this is the first Steven x Cynthia fanfic I've read...more like the first GOOD ONE. It's usually the boy x boy fanfics that are the interesting ones but if I were to describe this fanfic in one word it would be...KAWAII. I freaking love this story to death and am patiently waiting for the next chapter; seeing as you haven't updated since September last year you're probably experiencing the well known recurring disease known as writer's block, which I've had myself WAY too often. But love what you've got here. Keep up the good work. :)
Half-Blood Hades chapter 22 . 5/1/2015
Wow, dem feels. You did that emotional scene perfectly. I was almost in tears. Awesome chapter!
Mar-chan chapter 42 . 1/30/2015
I really miss you!
boo-chan20 chapter 42 . 1/11/2015
This is the first fanfic I've read about this couple, and I absolutely love it! I though for a moment he was going to propose in this chapter but I'm so glad he didn't (that means more chapters for us yay!) I love the progress in both Cinthia and Steven and you captured their personalities really well, I hope to read an update soon :)
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 41 . 1/1/2015
are you going to continue this? pretty please?
Guest chapter 42 . 1/1/2015
It's 4am and I just finished reading all 42 chapters...all I can say is...beautiful. I love it! Please update soon, after reading all the chapters within a day made me anxious for more. Keep up the good work Hun.
TrueLightHikari chapter 42 . 12/3/2014
Ack I love this! I can barely find really good Steven and Cynthia stories and well this one just blew me away x3 I can't wait for more from you. 3
Mar-chan chapter 42 . 11/30/2014
So, one year since this awesome story was posted 3. I just love it, thank you for giving me so much joy reading this fanfic of yours.
Kisses :3
Avihmed Enhanced chapter 42 . 11/18/2014
Are you gonna update this? has been two months already
Guest chapter 42 . 10/24/2014
Lovely chapter as alwayss looking forward the next chapter!
122 Generation chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
I can't believe I've been missing out on this story for 11 months! Unbelievable!
I have a lot of catch up reading to do...
HaraLovee chapter 34 . 10/10/2014
whooo another great chapter! I really like the subtle comedy aspects in this story if that makes any sense but also the balance of other kinds of genres in some of the other chapters i've read so far. anyway like i said, this one was great! can't wiat to see the rest!