Reviews for Legacy of the Family
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Great development in this chapter, though you could've gone into better dialogue. Good work!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
More development between the two this chapter. Good work!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Good, development. I see a bit of a plot forming. Good work!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Interesting build up, I'm looking toward more!
Operator Blake 'Roxasrock chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Interesting premise. I'll read some more.
ImSoAwesome chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Yes yes, this story is pretty interesting. Also like the bad guy commander, very different from most villains in that he isnt cruel and unforgiving. Update soon!
Schniedragon88 chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Glad to see an update from you.
And don't worry about taking too long. Just do what you need to produce quality work.
Dwalkern64 chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
Yooooo! I know how you feel buddy. I know that I should write, but I feel like I can't be bothered. This is a really good story and it would be a shame if you stopped writing. Just take some time and write when you feel like it. :) (Speed up the lovey stuff ;D) Just kidding :P But seriously keep up the good work as you are a good writer. _
asbigrat chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
great story so far man i am looking forward to what you write next
TheLegend415 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
It's running along smoothly and I like how you truly capture how the characters act, because I think you've made them act and react in a similar way they would in the show. Also I like the interactions between Weiss and Jaune as there was only really one scene where they interacted in the show.
Blacklightning97 chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
This was a very good rwby fanfic and I cannot wait to see more chapters. Keep up the good work. 8 out of 10
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Excellent character development between Jaune and Pyrrha, but I'm afraid I must be a stickler and correct Phyrra into Pyrrha. Other than that, the chapter was excellent, and the last part has peeked my interest.

To help with grammar, I suggest running it through Word (if you don't already) to help pick up /some/ of the mistakes (unfortunately, Word isn't perfect and it can't find everything, but it's good enough).

I can't wait for the next chapter (don't feel bad about how long it will take; time between my chapters are far worse)
destinyTail0 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Plot progression and Character Development! Always nice to have! Keep it up. You'll get that story you want.
venshade1 chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Is this still ongoing?
destinyTail0 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I. Love it. It's just that original flavor you could find in the canon. Can't wait to see more!