Reviews for Home for the Holidays
OnlySlightlyObsessed1 chapter 1 . 1/15
Hi, i read this story (and others in the other guardian verse) on my ipod which does weird stuff when I try anything fancy (like commenting). Just wanted to saw I really like your writing and you really capture that characters well. Thank you!
fluid-time chapter 26 . 1/1
I read this on my phone as it was being updated, and couldn't figure out how to review, so I finally had to find it on the computer because this was fantastic!

This is the first Supernatural fanfic that I ever read and I was so spoiled! You captured the characters perfectly, and I love the Sam / Cas pairing and the way you portrayed it. I'm a little sad that there wasn't any kiss at the end, but it was so tender I couldn't help but aww. (And in any case, it means I'm definitely coming back for the next story.)

But seriously, your ability to replicate Sam and Dean is amazing. I could perfectly imagine them doing / saying exactly what you've written. It feels like an episode taken straight from the series.
Naire chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
oh god. that was the most irritating story ever! and no kiss at the end? i bloody hate you. i need to remember not toread your stories... i want my time back... at least there were some romantic scenes i liked and dean was hilarious sometimes. but i hate you anyway. im so frustraed now! and it was a long story too. did i tell you i hated you? i do.
robby1925 chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
This was so wonderful. Sam crying was heartbreaking, but Cas finally said something. I loved this whole story. I'm so looking forward to the next one. Hope your Christmas was wonderful and the new year brings you only good things.
SPN Mum chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Awww, Cas finally realized that he needs Sam, and that Sam needs him. I love how Cas managed to manifest his wings enough to allow Sam to touch them. That has been a dream of Sam's, probably since the first time he met Cas. That was the best Christmas present Cas could have given Sam. I'm glad that Dean had his time with Sam and then left them alone. Things are going to change for them all now, but at least Sam and Cas had this time together. I hated seeing Sam brokenhearted. I loved Cas holding onto Sam with his wings as well as his hands. What a perfect end to Christmas! :) I look forward to the next installment.
TheRedDragoness chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
Curse you for writing such beautiful things.
The Slightly Demented chapter 26 . 12/25/2013
AHHHHHH That was such a beautiful ending to a great story. I cried reading about Sam crying, feeling rejected. It's too bad they didn't kiss yet though, but I do love how you choose to end it with Cas and Sam holding onto each other. I'm glad Dean is also a bit better about the relationship between the two. I love the way you developed their relationship slowly though a series of events, how gradual everything is, how it builds up to a point. I cannot wait until your next story about these two. Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!
robby1925 chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
Uriel is such a dick. What a great, sad, chapter. I can't believe it's almost over. I'm so spoiled with a chapter a day. I'm going to miss this so much. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to the next chapter while dreading it at the same time.
SPN Mum chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
Man! Uriel convinced Sam that he had to sacrifice himself to save the world. He told Sam that Cas couldn't win against Archosias, that Sam would have to die if he wanted Dean and Cas to live. Even Cas wasn't sure he could win for a moment, and all because Uriel tried to poison his mind with failure. I'm glad Cas didn't doubt himself for very long, that he tried to save Sam anyway. Uriel was wrong and I hope that Cas realizes that Uriel wanted Sam to die. Have I said that I hate Uriel? lol
The Slightly Demented chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
AWWWWW OMG Cas admitted he loves Sam! That was perfect. I loved this part about Sam falling and Cas trying to catch him. The feels :) That scene where Cas finds Sam at the edge and the dialogue between them had me in tears. It's so sad to see them that way. I'm even sadder now that this story is almost done, but great job!
The Slightly Demented chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
This is a good setting for what's to come. Can't wait to see if they find the bell or not!
bbst chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
An entire chapter dedicated to Sam Pain and Uriel Dickery. A nice pre-holiday gift lol.
SPN Mum chapter 24 . 12/23/2013
You know the thing that bothers me the most about Uriel's attitude towards Sam? He acts as if Sam chose to be tainted by demon blood. He was only six months old, and Mary was the one to make the deal, not Sam. It isn't fair that he has to pay all the time for what Mary did. :( Uriel forced the demon Archosias on Sam too, by allowing it to be free of the bell long enough to touch Sam when he caught the bell. Sam is the epitomy of the downtrodden. I really hope they find the last bell quickly.
bbst chapter 23 . 12/22/2013
Dean acting like Cas is a threat is kinda funny. And, damn that moment at the end gave me feels.
TheRedDragoness chapter 23 . 12/22/2013