Reviews for The Road to Ba Sing Se
turtleducksymphony chapter 1 . 4/20
This was spicy.
Ankh chapter 1 . 1/4
Using the words pussy and cunt when narrating instead of saving it for character dialogues kind of kills the mood for me, but aside from that, it was great.
Chemistry God chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Hot O_O /
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
That has got to be the wildest sexual experience shared between two women on the road. It's a miracle Asami didn't crash that frigging car into a cactus or something.

I'll admit that I didn't really get into "The Legend of Korra" series until well into the book four. But from what little I've seen I'm glad I was able to discover such a strong feminine lead like Korra who doesn't take BS from nobody.

Getting back to the story the author seems to know all the right buttons to press 'cause the shenanigans that took place while they were on the road had me wildling out. I didn't think it was possible to have two lovely woman from a Nickelodeon cartoon be as erotic as they want to be. Just imagine if Nicktoons had the balls to let Korra and Asami get buck wild on the show. Chances are "Legend of Korra" would probably still be on the air.

Anyhow I'll just take this piece of erotica and enjoy it for the two gorgeous females writhing and grinding together on the highway. Totally gives a whole new meaning to the term "Road Trip." So until next time, this is SV33 signing off.
Silverandgrey chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Okay where is it? Where is the story with handcuffs and a dominant Asami? Where is it? I need to read it now!

That being said, loving your stories so far. Your talent really shines through and I appreciate your work :) keep doing what you're doing.
vagina46 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Nice. I like how you characterized these two! Thumbs up!
Panquem chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Traveling game jajajajajajajajajajaj
DavidAlatriste chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
This is AWESOME!
ShapeshifterDemon65 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is one of my favorite Korrasami stories. Its and I absolutely loved the D/s element to it ;) I must say, I wouldn't mind being in Asami's place *drools*
Zwolf87 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
This was very satisfying thanks for sharing :D gotta love car sex ;p
Iroshiyan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Sexy as all hell! I could really see where Korra would like having sex in open areas what with her connections to nature. Good work! More?!
Nykonyx chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Damn. This was one sexy fic.
Seriously, if Korra can command all the elements, why doesn't she just make an Earth "shield"? Like, that'd be the best cover-up ever.

Anyway, this was wonderful. Thank you so much for writing it. Korra and Asami just mesh so well together in this fic. :) ... maybe literally too.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Twenty kinds of lesbian sex goodness, bwaha. Didn't even mind the swearing and borderlining D/s.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013