Reviews for One Shot, One Kiss
GreyscaleReader chapter 1 . 8/28
omnimon12 chapter 12 . 8/17
One girl Ichigo missed: Mareyo Ōmaeda, youngest sibling of Bleach's resident fatass buttmonkey, 2nd Division Vice-Captain Marechiyo Ōmaeda, and the only member in the Ōmaeda family who doesn't look like Marechiyo at all. Although she definitely qualifies as one of Bleach's resident cuties alongside the likes of Rurichiyo, Momo and the Kurosaki sisters, she is considered by Marechiyo himself, ironically enough (or, perhaps, fittingly, considering his personality), to be the 'ugly one' of the family.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 12 . 4/7
great story
RamblingMadness chapter 2 . 3/29
I don't quite understand it, but you always write the most excellent smut. You hit all the right buttons and the variety of fetishism is interwoven in your fanfics creating insane combinations. Out of this world, really.

How do you even manage to write to such an excellent standard of grammar with these arousing works? Blows my mind in more way than one. You write your characters in similar ways, but that's bread and butter with smut-fest lemon fics anyway. A really nice touch is the humor you include in your stories, light-heated and funny as it is.

Thanks for writing this and all your works.
BlindAnimeLover chapter 12 . 3/16
lol nice reference to fleshlights
Eepee chapter 1 . 3/5
What an interesting fic! I might just have to read more for ...entirely scientific... reasons.
XdestroyerS chapter 2 . 3/4
i hate a lot of kon , i should be dead
Spazzman29 chapter 12 . 2/22
I can't see Ichigo sharing even if it is his son.
mizuki.0213 chapter 12 . 2/13
... I really don't know what to say about this. It was well written, but some of this was just... disturbing.
Randz Kitsu chapter 12 . 1/30
Otsukare~ Thank you for your good work completing this fic until the end. I enjoy this fanfic for awhile, maybe since around middle chapter until now.

*cheers* you deserve it dude.
Reaper4991 chapter 12 . 1/26
VERY NICE! I loved this story.
Have you considered doing this for a naruto fic? He was just as much a hero as Ichigo.
Shin chapter 12 . 1/25
Another one of your quirky little masterpieces that I've come to expect. Quick question btw...are you ever going to update or redo Feeding Frenzy on AFF? I was a real big fan of that and am rereading for the 12th time, you've become a better writer since you started that fic so long ago maybe a reboot of it would be due if you can't remember where you wanted it to go by now since it's been so long, it's been a year since you done anything to that one.
Damn that last surprised the hell outta me though it was fun to watch ichigo slowly fall into darknessbut that poor kid damn
biob1 chapter 5 . 1/25
I'm not sure whether it was the story specifically that made itself a chore to write or whether you're not interested in writing bleach as much as other series.

If it's the former then I know that you probably don't want anything to do with this story but unless you're planning on quitting writing at some point in the future I wouldn't mind seeing a standalone story where ichigo gets all the girls he didn't in this story.

There's enough of them to warrant another story but few enough that it won't be as tedious to go through as this was. And you can even give it a plot or implement some of your writing technique like you say you do with your newer stories which once again should hopefully make it more fun to write. And it would be a standalone so nothing to do with this one.

If it's the latter and you're just done with bleach then that's a shame.