Reviews for Choices
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Excellent story
beadbird chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
One heck of a tough decision to make, but it was the right call. Childrens' lives, especially when closer and easier to save, are the most important. Guess that's the grandma in me talking, but it sure sounded like the father in Jeff speaking as well. Thought-provoking story, well done!
Tikatu chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
An interesting little piece. I appreciate the clean mechanics, the problem you present, and the way you went about setting the stage.

My only problem is this: if the rig exploded a mere ten minutes later, there would have been nothing IR could do anyway. Even Scott in Thunderbird One couldn't have reached the Danger Zone in time. IMO, John is enough of a realist to know this. His reaction was a bit over the top, in my estimation.

Otherwise, it's an interesting story, and a dilemma that, had the series continued, might have presented itself. I know this is movie-verse, but it could as easily have been TV (except for the absence of Alan). Thanks for sharing it with us!
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Great chapter. Could really feel the grief and despair! Are you carrying on with this? Would love to see the reactions of everyone (especially how john copes). Anyway great start!
thunderbird5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
When I first read about the two rescues, I knew which one I would have picked. Jeff did say in the Thunderbirds2004 movie. "We can't save everyone." It's hard to let one group go to save another bigger group but there was nothing else to do.
JoTracy123 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
That was really good well done x