Reviews for There's a new psycho on the block
Amazing story making hinata insane is awesome
TobisaruJC chapter 10 . 7/24
So much meta it's painful, yet I can't stop reading. Though this is supposedly horror, I've yet to find anything to be classified as scary. Perhaps angst would be more appropriate mixed with black comedy. Not to mention that Psycho Hinata screams shades of a more pessimistic DeadPool. Overall interesting read and look forward to the next chapter should you be able to continue. (Better than I would since its been nearly 10 years since I've updated give or take)
When are you going to finish the story
Naruhinalover204696 chapter 10 . 1/9
hi could you continue this it would make me very happy
Psycho Lane chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
Ohmyknees, I know you haven't updated in a year, but please please update soon! Hinata is awesome in the story! I love it so much!
Hinatalicious chapter 10 . 12/28/2015
I'm just thinking about when Hinata meets Zabuza. I can imagine her getting excited about him ready to kill. I can see her making him her idol and trading killing and torturing ideas. Them arguing back and forth about which way is better to kill someone.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
Awesome. I look forward to your next chapter avidly. Also, if you could direct me to any other Dark Hinata, Dark Naruto, or Dark Naruto and Hinata fanfics, that'd be great.
Blood-doll chapter 10 . 11/27/2015
this story is really interesting i cant wait for ur update
littleditto chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
this seems interesting. are you gonna continue this?
NarHina chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Enjoyed the story so far really want the paring to be Naruto and Hinata with psycho romance.

Love the Dark Hinata and how shes still going after Naruto he deserves someone who will treat him right even if it is a evil goddess but I can still see Hinata fulling in love with evil Nine tails Naruto they are made each other whether there evil or good.

Want that bitch Sakura to be Naruto first kill in a painful way.
Can't wait for the next chapter Naruto and Hinata Forever:)
thor94 chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
interesting.
but i really hope naruto snap soon and awake tons of super godlike badass skill that fear everyone in shinobi world (especially konoha villagers). happy go lucky dumb naruto become annoying. He should understand that sakura will never love him even if he was the last live being in earth and the hokage is chosen by the council and naruto is the live being that council hate the most on earth (more than hinata), so naruto dream will stay an hopeless dream until that current council die and naruto take his training seriously (aka, learn book, scrolls, throw his orange jumpsuit for badass anbu suit, order the hokage tell about his parents and claims his heritage, etc).
brief: having naruto stop being a stupid pussy lap dog to konoha
mds777 chapter 10 . 5/24/2015
Is there like an entity that is inside of her head or something like that. Compelling chapter by the way. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
mds777 chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
It seems Fang and Fluffina also appear in this story. :)
Seeker-Of-Love chapter 10 . 5/10/2015
Poor Naruto..
Alex0597 chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
... This is going to be a Super!Hinata fic, isn't it? She mouths off to everyone she meets, can't go more than five words without using shit or fuck, and apparently has some sort of shadow control thing. The only thing she's missing is a large cast of people who, while professing dislike, still assist her whenever she needs help.