Reviews for Keeping things real
fmdevil chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is another great piece of Fanfiction.

It was nice and steamy, especially with the way you described their emotions when they weren't dreaming.

As always... Keep up the great work ;}
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
LOVE IT!
Lotus Flower chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ooh! This is brilliant! I love it! These two are adorable.
It should be rated M though ;)
I love your writing! I hope you write more! :D
Constanza Rose chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
So good. It really took its time. You write both Zoro and Nami personalities well, even if there is some OC-ness it's not over the top. I look forwarded to your next one-shot.
Frei Gerit chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
First of all, awesome one shot! It had just the right amount of length in it. Really love how you wrote this, the shift between dreams and reality. Really felt the very intense emotions of the characters.
Keep up the good work!
I think its my first time reviewing your work. But i faved majority of them. More power to you and I hope you can provide us with more one shots like this!
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I enjoyed this one-shot :) there is a slight vagueness surrounding everything since their relationship and the line between dream and reality isn't well defined, made it really mysterious in a way.
half-breed-demon-fox chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Love it...been craving a ZoNa story for a while. The fact that one came from you is great. I always enjoy reading your stories. This one was great I really like the dream vs reality . Gave it an extra kick lol. I think the characters were pretty well in character. Please countine the fantastic work. Can't wait to read more. Happy Writings!