Reviews for Wanted! Dead or Alive
H.N ROLLIN chapter 2 . 9/3
But we ain't singing, we bringing drama
Fuck you and your motherfucking mama
We're gonna kill all you motherfuckers
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Giano
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfucking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this
Fuck Kayaa, fuck Rob
Fuck MEPs as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew
And if you want to be down with MEPs, then fuck you too
Sneaks XL, fuck you too
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too (take money, take money)
All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow, motherfucker
My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow
gelato182 chapter 1 . 9/3
aye kayaahiko its your boy gelato182 feature me in a duo mep with me you and animehype and rob with spooky scary skeletons in the back
aight holla at me
H.N ROLLIN chapter 1 . 9/3
lol sheet bruh on me thats hapning goods mane best believe i am mEp material bruh bruh bruh dont front glocksss in my rari bruh best on my steez huh huh lmaoo but on the real bread dough sign me up as SNEEAKZZ (CHINESE) on ur next mep bruh bless up.
MayaHikari chapter 26 . 8/10
what the hell. why didn't they just tell them they are alive. what if they died. just like Sabo's grief that he has his memories back after Ace's death. worse if Luffy find out the 2 brothers were alive after Doffy killed them. (I so hope this doesn't happen).
MayaHikari chapter 21 . 8/10
i hate characters trying to be mysterious because me me me they know something you don't. just effing straight out tell the info to your allies. you want to be mysterious and not be trusted instead of resolving the issue immediately? if this is how I would have felt, good thing I didn't read the dressrosa arc completely and chronological order because I would be effing stressed out.
MayaHikari chapter 20 . 8/10
they are all over the place. they have numerous allies but because of no common sense of simply asking their identity they make a lot of assumptions. the marines should let the allies destroy each other and capture them afterwards. sorry for being a ranting dark mind right now. need to have a comedic chapter to lighten my mood. but still thank you koala.
MayaHikari chapter 19 . 8/10
men. really. you want the chance of losing something important of your deceased love one by fighting against their loved ones. do it when you lives are not at risk idiots.
MayaHikari chapter 18 . 8/10
please if you are working for intelligence give the vital information and don't go playing with it. it only takes a small chance that info will not be shared and your teammates gets killed due to not knowing it.
MayaHikari chapter 16 . 8/10
stupidity, ego, pride ... the sins of Men that makes life difficult
MayaHikari chapter 10 . 8/10
why bother killing him there. Voice!
MayaHikari chapter 9 . 8/10
well they are starting to act like Luffy no worse than Luffy. the veteran pirates are losing their mind and following Ace's example to not think clearly.
MayaHikari chapter 7 . 8/10
voice lecture that idiot please. he already because of his type of unluffy stubborness and he keep repeating his mistakes.
shadow-dog18 chapter 26 . 7/17
yeah it sure has been a long time since you last updated anyways well done on this and i may need to re read this since i barely remember anything from up the great work on this.
JUST SET ME ON FIRE chapter 16 . 7/17
is the voice a younger ace? like the original, before dying?
94Insane chapter 26 . 7/15
Oh yaaaaay. A suuuuper awesome update! Finally! I waited soooo long for this but it is finally here! Thank you so much for coming back to us 3. Personally, I don’t mind the wait if it wasn’t super long xp. I prefer longer chapters though. I feel happier the longer the chapter is xD.