Reviews for Wanted! Dead or Alive
Kiki1770 chapter 6 . 9/19
Woohoo! A story where Buggy has a part!
Kiki1770 chapter 1 . 9/19
Whether intentional or not, the idea you put forth in this first chapter is terrifying. The idea that death means you're only physically dead but your conscious is still around in your physically dead body is horrifying. Imagine an eternity spent buried, your body, limbs, and senses all non-existent, but you can still think! Ugh, shivers...Thank god this is just a story!
This fanfic is awesome. Just two things that bothers me... a lot. First of all, way too much mystery. Whenever something progressive happens either a scene change follows or the chapter ends. And whenever were back to where we were with Ace, we need to reread everything we read last time but from someone else's perspective. It's annoying. At first the scene changed between ace and whitebeards. Which was fine because his story took up 80% or more of the text. But now it's between alot of groups making the story progress at extremely slow pace. Furthermore I want to read about FIRE FIST ACE and see what kind of effect his survival would have on the world. Not usp overhearing two whitebeard pirates talk about "someone" waking up from the dead. And the mystery part, way too much going on. The voice? How he survived? Cliffhangers not only in the end of the chapter, but also between scene changes. It takes away from the immersiveness. Otherwise this fanfic has great character interaction and the characters are well portrayed. Love seeing Ace meeting his brothers :)
OtamaOP chapter 26 . 7/12
I want more please... I love this story
...Haruta is a guy. He has a female VA in the anime but Oda confirms that he's male in one of his SBS.
Please update, this story is great!
yekyucho chapter 1 . 3/29
do u plan to update this story ?
Oddballzebra chapter 18 . 2/28
Its been 18 chapters already. How long are you going to drag this out?
Oddballzebra chapter 14 . 2/28
This whole jumping between perspectives thing is really starting to get annoying.
You Don't Know Me150 chapter 26 . 2/4
I gotta say this is so good! I love it! I laughed a little when Sabo and Ace met again. They were probably thinking “ You’re alive!” “ No, you’re alive!” Lol. I can’t wait for the big brotherly reunion between the three. The ‘Voice’ is just gold XD. I didn’t comment all this time because I was too busy reading this chapter after. I hope you do update this story someday, even though, you know LIFE gets in the way. Not matter how you choose to finish your chapters, I’ll follow this story and wait for your return. Amazing work! ;D
yekyucho chapter 1 . 1/14
i soooo want to know the reaction of luffy to ace being alive
Vi-Violence chapter 26 . 11/25/2018
Yay! I'm really glad Law turned up! (I've gone and gotten really attached to him).
Animegirl1279 chapter 26 . 11/12/2018
Are you actually back for this, because it's been a few months. Would love another update.
setyourlazerstopew chapter 6 . 10/15/2018
~What?"

"Who're you?" Ace stated bluntly, his eyes narrowing.

"You ask me this just now?!" The Voice yelled, it's eyes widening.~

Ahahahah so like luffy that he just went along with it for s while but then the rationality of Ace kicks in and asks why? lol
H.N ROLLIN chapter 2 . 9/3/2018
But we ain't singing, we bringing drama
Fuck you and your motherfucking mama
We're gonna kill all you motherfuckers
Now when I came out, I told you it was just about Giano
Then everybody had to open their mouth with a motherfucking opinion
Well this is how we gonna do this
Fuck Kayaa, fuck Rob
Fuck MEPs as a staff, record label and as a motherfucking crew
And if you want to be down with MEPs, then fuck you too
Sneaks XL, fuck you too
All you motherfuckers, fuck you too (take money, take money)
All of y'all mother fuckers, fuck you, die slow, motherfucker
My .44 make sure all y'all kids don't grow