Reviews for What We Didn't Do
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
*claps enthusiastically* I liked it a lot, Sky! And you should know who I am; I'm the only other person in your class who's read the book. Also, I was very excited when I saw the Mumford & Sons lyrics. Anyways, I did review, like I said I would, and please hurry and update Legends of Awesomeness! Sorry, this has become rather lengthy for a review… Again, great job; I really liked this story.
Your fellow bookworm,
(Input name here)
chocykitty chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
Is it over? Because that would be a shame.
Princess Unikitty chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
So angst, very drama, wow! This chapter was so nice I reread it twice, so good job there.
chocykitty chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I don't have to have read the second book, right? Because I haven't.

Still good chapters...
The problem with reviews is that they end up more like comments, because a review implies writing style compliments, word choice praise, plot line enthusiasm, etc.. But I only review stories that I really like- all aspects of it, so just my review says all that. (In my brain.)

I sure hope you don't mind reviews that talk very little about the actual story.
rachealninja10 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
I agree with the statement about long hair not being good with a life of survival. It's just more to get caught on or caught by something or someone. That fact alone also Reminds me of the Maximum Ride novels.
Great idea on the whole PTSD aspect of your main character. She (OC she may be) is the reason I keep coming back to the story. I love character development, and your character is very well developed.
ladybug114 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
That was intense... cannot wait for more!
chocykitty chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
And...I like this chapter more than the first. But that's not surprising, considering I rarely like the first chapter better than the later ones.
I did like the first chapter.
chocykitty chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Ermagosh! When I first read this, I forgot to review! I am so, so sorry!
And... This is a good story.
rachealninja10 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Hey. I like the story, the characterization is great. Then again, I'm a fan of some of your other work too and the basis that it was from. Is this a good explanation for fave/following you?
ladybug114 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
You want reviews? I'll help!
So. I love the book Princess Academy, but for some reason i have never read fanfiction for it. But, i was just reading your story "Dear Fanfiction Writers" and saw the note about this, and decided to check it out.
and man, am i glad i did! This story is very good. I love both of your OCs. They're interesting characters, and i look forward to seeing what happens to them. Your writing style is very good too- i feel like I'm inside the character's mind, feeling what she feels. So nice job, please update soon!
P.s: now i want to read more PA stuff. Any suggestions?
Princess Unikitty chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
You've made me interested in reading this Princess Academy series to figure out exactly what's going on (I sense a slight Tamora Pierce influence? That's nice), so kudos

"You were the one to strike first"? That might come back to haunt Thief and/or Shade later on