Reviews for In the Line of Duty
So...more? I need it!
siberia21 chapter 6 . 1/9
This is incredible. YOU are incredible. I seriously considered to stop reading before I reach the final chapter because now it would be hell to wait for another but of course I coudn't resist.

These things, the dramatic scenes with multiple characters (!) and different pov's should work naturally on screen but in writing is a challenge. One you could take anytime. You're an amazing story teller and description of the emotional side, inner thoughts is outstanding. Let alone the clever use of names, characteristics, events around / of your characters.

Considering that you gave us such hot beginning and with the next, seventh chapter (which I already "reviewed") in mind I am so loving the proper build up! Calex of course is my fav part but I just as much enjoy other scenes, even those that seemingly "just" describe their everyday routine or give us a hint of something that may be important in the future. I eagerly drink in every detail and nuance - which is what I love the most - you're really good at these.

Not choosing one moment with this one (or the next) - the scenes are so deliciously intertwined, escalating and keeping us on our toes, that I just leave it at 'Dear God'! Intense. Beautiful. Thank you and hope to read more soon... :)
siberia21 chapter 5 . 1/9
Love the chapter, its suspense and thrill just don't let me take a breath. If I should pick up one thing... it would be Alex' thoughts about Sam's (getting married) news. It's beautifully human and natural. Thank you, I think I'm in love! :)
lisab2012 chapter 7 . 1/8
Great story! My favourites are the Dean/Alex and Sam/Alex parts, as always. Hope you will put more of those in!
siberia21 chapter 4 . 1/8
It's awesome, the family dynamic in the police department.

Almost meeting at Bobby's... :(

I'm glad Gabriel was saved. The names, it's hysterical, Angels exclusively on the Fire Department, LOVE it!

Thank you, wonderful chapter, you certainly have not trouble to put your fantasies into the words (I could read them all day... :).
siberia21 chapter 3 . 1/8
A dramatic scene, you're good at these. They're just... overwhelming.
Loved Dean/Alex and especially the twins interaction.
Calex's pure perfection...I'm just dying for more.
Thank you, one big happy smile on my face! :D
R. W. Winters chapter 7 . 1/7
I just can't with Calex. In any universe they are so dflgkjdflgkjdfg. SO GLAD they are interacting again weeeee! hmmm who could be committing these murders...?
siberia21 chapter 2 . 1/7
Alex's so cute, I know it's kind of serious, but damn I love the girl. Too bad Cas doesn't have a chance to appreciate it - yet. :D

The story's so captivating, love your long chapters, still... can't get enough! ;) Thank you, I very much enjoyed. :)
siberia21 chapter 1 . 1/7
I am one (in love with Calex), too! :)

Fantastic start, I like crime stories in general and this one's of the finests. Every scene is meaningful and tells us something, they're breathing with life and atmosphere.

Thank you for sharing, I'll be gladly following. :)
siberia21 chapter 7 . 1/6
Wow, this is so enjoyable! I just found it and am totally excited for more of this story. I promise to give you a review for every chapter, I just need to follow now, so I won't lose the story again! :D

Thank you! :)
iwuvhugsonthursdays chapter 7 . 1/6
I absolutely love this. I'm glad it was such a long chapter because I didn't want it to end! I really like how you include so many different characters and you write them so well. Can't wait to see what happens next!
lisab2012 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
I really, really love this story! Hurry with more please!
iwuvhugsonthursdays chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
I was so excited to see this update in my inbox. Great chapter!
R. W. Winters chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
OMG you are such a good writer. I can see each scene in my head like it's playing on a screen. The Calex scenes were my favorites of course and ugh I just need them together. Poor Sam. So sad he lost Jess :(! He is not gonna be okay...
Sociopath-87 chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
Awesome story! Please keep the chapters coming!