Reviews for Love Lockdown
guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
Please update the story :)
Meg 8099 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Love it... Can't wait for the next chapter :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/6/2014
Please update
Guest chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
I like this story so far, not a fan of how mean Quinn is and what an ass Finn is, but look forward yo see what happens next.
BrittanaLove93 chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
I kinda hate Finn now! Haha I'm actually curious what Quinn and her minions will do to Brittany? And Santana never be her target right? And I absolutely don't like Santana's mom at all! How could a mom don't like when her daughter want to eat something more?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Great chapter! :) Finn's a jerk.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
You're a really good writer! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
StephaniieC chapter 3 . 2/11/2014
Yay San! :D update soon pls! :D love
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
This is awesome so far!
BrittanaLove93 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
So they finally talked! That's awesome! And Santana totally seems like into Brittany.. And I can't wait to know their next interaction and what will Quinn and Tina do?
Blueskkies chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Enjoyed the update...glad to see britt isn't afraid to speak up:)
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Nice! :)
Congrats on coming out, btw! :D
BrittanaLove93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Aww.. Santana already feel the need to defend Brittany even they didn't know each other yet.. Can't wait for the next.. Will we have Brittany pov too?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This fic is already better than your other one :)
dawger25 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I like where this story is going :)
I noticed though, (I do this too when I'm writing a more personal story) that you're explaining a lot rather than storytelling. I totally do it too where I try to explain everything at once and it just becomes a big glob of words and very little story. But for a first chapter I think you just should have introduced the story and all the explanations could have been broken down and spread out alittle more.
Don't get me wrong though, you should totally continue. :)