Reviews for Go The Distance
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 4/16
I'm sorry about your loss and I'm looking forward to when you update. Until then, have fun at Uni!
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 4/16
whoever "him" they keep talking about? He's an ass isn't he?
nekochan1994 chapter 3 . 4/16
*blink* Where did those two come from?
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 4/16
Why'd they call her that?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2015
You're doing such a great job with this fanfic and I can't wait to read your next chapters because I'm SUPER obsessed with Jerry getting a girl, like you have NO idea lol.
UnderTheJackPine chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather, good to hear you are coming out of a down time. Good luck with everything that is going on with school, I know how much of a pain it can be. I am excited for your next chapter, it's really good to hear you're still keeping with it. I can't wait to read it when it comes out!
UnderTheJackPine chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
Yay, you updated so quickly! I am so excited for the next chapter, I can't wait for Dana to move in with her aunt and cousins. Keep up the great work and I hope your next update will be soon.
AngryOlympian chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Hooray you updated! Don't kill yourself typing! That is hazardous for ones health. Almost as hazardous as waking up a sleeping centaur!

Like the chapter. I would however like to see more details on the characters in their situations. It can be difficult to determine if they are suspicious of these newcomers or trusting. Besides that, high five!

Keep the good work up!
UnderTheJackPine chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Ah yes, you updated. I am so happy to see you haven't forgotten about this story. There is lots of mystery around Panos and Cas, I cannot wait to read more. I hope you update sooner this time, I hope Dana is back in the next chapter as well. Keep it up!
Liz chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
You need to update. I need to see Dana and Herry get together!
deacctivated chapter 3 . 3/25/2014
I love it! I have a guess for Panos. Pan? I mean the names are so similar, just add 'os' to Pan.
UnderTheJackPine chapter 3 . 3/23/2014
I am so curious. I can't wait to see how everything will be intertwined, and to learn more about your OCs. Your chapters are too short for my liking! Some more detail maybe, I want to be drawn into the action a little more, and also I just don't want it to be over so fast. So glad to hear you will be updating more frequently. I am so excited for this story.
The Foreseer chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Are they related to the sun and moon god and goddess?
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
In the second chapter you didn't need to write down who was the descendents: we already know. Also, I noticed that in the second chapter that you were missing some " - just letting you know and some are seperated from the beggining of the people talking.

In this chapter I didn't notice any mistakes however "About an 1 hour later." that doesn't suit in my opinion. It should be "About 1 hour later." and another thing: why is "All Summer long" is chapter one while "Night of the Hunter" is chapter three? Could you care explain this to me?
The Foreseer chapter 2 . 2/6/2014
Is there going to be a little romance for any of the other heroes?