Reviews for The Season of the Witch
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 9/3
Oh I loved it thank goodness Edward could see past what the town couldn't
lt90 chapter 1 . 7/12
I love reading this!
CSG chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh, that was so good. I would read more if you would be willing to extend it. Thank you so much for sharing it! :)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 6/11
I love this
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 5/29
Now, what is Edward going to do? I would rather have another chapter, telling me. I like my stories with a hint of what happens next. I thought an interesting side point was that it was Carlisle teaching his nephew what his father taught him in the original story.
cheltivia chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Loved this... great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
ahhhhhh moment here!
Thank you for your OS!
Enjoyed it so much!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Ah ha! I caught that sneaky denial. Great little tale. Unfortunately full of many truths for that time. I'm not so certain of how realistic the lake scene was, also considering the time period.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Lovely and fascinating story.
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This was such a good read :)
cullensrule chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Loved it. Thought Tanya was behind it all.
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Loved it! Thank you!
irelandk chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Kelly J chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
oooo i LOVED THIS! ENCORE! ENCORE! you should totally continue this story! let edward learn all about white magic! i LOVE magic, its my favorite paranormal thing! would you ever consider making this into a multi-chapter story? pretty please? with sprinkles on top?
perpetually chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
AMAZING STORY! Seriously, one of the best original, unique, well-written and beautifully thought out stories. It is so fantastically structured, good characterization and good plot development. I love this one shot so much, so much that I wish there was more! It's beautiful how she enchanted him, how they both fell in love despite the odds. Often the most different people are picked on and that's why it's so sad, what makes each and everyone one of us unique can also be the cause of our downfall (as stupid as it sounds). So I'm guessing she is a witch, a beautiful, benign witch (sort of) who just knows tricks to herbs and flowers. I love this Edward and Bella.

I just read The Crucible and it saddens me how society is so crazed about witchcraft. Of course, I think the world has evolved and developed a lot more and there isn't all that superstitious, lack-of-evidence witchhunts happening in most parts of the world but it's such a shame that so many people were wronged all those centuries ago. Once again, it's a terrific, emotional and moving story, thank you for sharing. It's a privilege to read such a wonderful one-shot.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »