Reviews for A Synonym for Acquiesce
Cassandraishere chapter 1 . 9/5
OH MY GOD. Oh, how I wish this was a full, multi chapter fic! So much potential!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/18
Wow! This is certainly a more mature, and maybe even more realistic, HG. I'm unsure if I like this Peeta or not, but I fully sympathized with Katniss's uncertainty through it.

The ending point is logical, though as always, I'd like to see more. ; )
deli chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Leyendo esto el ultimo día del año y wow sólo puedo decir eso genial!
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Some nice twists here. Very well-written, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Remarkable.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great fic, i love the role reversal. I think the books would have been a lot more interesting if it was like this. Thanks for sharing. :D
S chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That was great! You should write more, I'd like to see what happens after this. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Plz plz plz continue this
Athena165 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I really loved this, very well written! I would very much like to know how this continues...
mrssherrange chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I really, really like this version of the story...and it is not one that I ever really thought of before.
GREAT job :)
SarahJToner chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
LOVED IT...mooooore please
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Holy shit this was amazing... please tell me there are plans to continue it in the future? :) I hope so! Great job!
JennaGill chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
So good. Please say you're continuing this. I need to know the exact degree of his indifference! Pretty please?
xsachi chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow. I love your stories. This oneshot... I rally don't want it to be a oneshot because I want them to clear up misunderstandings but I will take what I can get! Your stories are always do well written!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
ughhhh amazing! i like your take on this. i like the mix of the characters and i agree it would have been sooo different if peeta had lost his dad and not the other away around. wowza. stunning.