Reviews for A Synonym for Acquiesce
MTK4FUN chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Some nice twists here. Very well-written, too.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Great fic, i love the role reversal. I think the books would have been a lot more interesting if it was like this. Thanks for sharing. :D
S chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
That was great! You should write more, I'd like to see what happens after this. Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Plz plz plz continue this
Athena165 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I really loved this, very well written! I would very much like to know how this continues...
mrssherrange chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I really, really like this version of the story...and it is not one that I ever really thought of before.
GREAT job :)
SarahJToner chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
LOVED IT...mooooore please
Shanna319 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Holy shit this was amazing... please tell me there are plans to continue it in the future? :) I hope so! Great job!
JennaGill chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
So good. Please say you're continuing this. I need to know the exact degree of his indifference! Pretty please?
xsachi chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Wow. I love your stories. This oneshot... I rally don't want it to be a oneshot because I want them to clear up misunderstandings but I will take what I can get! Your stories are always do well written!
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
ughhhh amazing! i like your take on this. i like the mix of the characters and i agree it would have been sooo different if peeta had lost his dad and not the other away around. wowza. stunning.
LonesomeLullaby chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This story is amazing! I don't think I've read this type of plot line anywhere before when Mr. Mellark actually dies. I've read gender swaps, but not really anything like this. So. Original. (All of your stories are). I think you captured Katniss perfectly - she only became the person she is because of her losses. Being strong and determined - especially that scene with the Gamemakers; she HAD to make them look at her, HAD to go back to Prim because Prim had no one to feed her or do ANYTHING. Shows how soft Katniss would've been with her dad alive (not necessarily a bad thing, maybe in the Hunger Games it is). And Peeta blowing up the Career food was perfect too. Although Mr. Mellark didn't stop his wife from hitting the kids, he was the light in all the darkness for them, and without him, I think Peeta would've been tough, darker. Like Katniss, but different in a way. I'm babbling nowXD. Anyways! Beautifully written story, REALLY hoping for a sequel. Or
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I like your writing style, it's fast-paced and not bogged down with details. I like the plot-centric feel to it.
VanillaSnowflake chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This was an excellent one shot! It was very entertaining yet totally plausible. Thanks for this gem of a story!