Reviews for The Hero and Me
guess chapter 10 . 5/23
Aaawe that is such a nice fic !
Keep up the good work
:D
I hope u will write more flinx fics hehehe
Emu Thing chapter 4 . 5/11
Its a good little story.

However, you have some sentences that are obviously missing or using the wrong words, and when something like “poo pavement” gets past you then you know you have to proof read more.
angellovsyaoi chapter 6 . 1/27
Grayson... . did I miss something from teen titans...
Batman chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
Great FanFiction. :)
Blue - The First Traveller chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Very good. I enjoyed this though the last few chapters seemed short, I still enjoyed it.

Thinks Flinx is adorable
Blue
Jazzy-Pants13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Well we can all admit you're a psychopath but that is why we are best friends :-) by the where are all your other stories? I know you have them I've helped you with a few. Why haven't you posted them yet?! They are really good! Hahaha I post this while we're sitting right next to each other watching ... well you know what we're watching (I won't post that because I don't have a death wish ;-) you're welcome lazy!)
rats xp chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
that was a cute story...well at least it was towards the end, and YAY a happy ending :D
i loved this story!
Silvergrotto chapter 10 . 1/9/2014
You're 12?! You're such a great writer! :) I've met people who are 17 years old who can't write to save their life. I honestly thought you were 15/16. Anyway, I'm sad to see the story stop, but it ended in a great way! I'll probably read some of your other stuff now... :)
Silvergrotto chapter 9 . 1/9/2014
I love this story, it's so cute! And if I'm trying to guess your age... I'd say between 13 and 17 somewhere... am I way off? Hope I'm close in SOME way. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Wildwood chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
This story is sooooo good! It's nothing like the other Flinx stories I've read, which is awesome! Write more Flinx stories! I COMAND YOU! Lol not really. But seriously, make more... please? Oh pretty please with a cherry on top!
LeSpeedyfangirl chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Eeek this is an awesome fanfic!
Zinnia99 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
This was so cute. I liked this story a lot. Good job on finishing your first fanfic.
T.A.S chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
Well, I love your story, and your age, huh? Hmm... well, that's not really a fair question, since I'm 14 and read and (when I feel like it) write at a college level. So, I'd say...17ish?
KF fan chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
I like your writing most of the time but I really don't like the whole "Robin P.O.V", "Jinx P.O.V." stuff. It's like choosing to ride a bicycle with training wheels on it instead of a regular bike. You could easily write transitions that would get the same information across without bothering with keeping everything explicitly 1st person and explicitly this or that character's point of view.
enchancedsense27 chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Your story is amazing I love it! Im guessing your 16 am I right?