Reviews for Medicine from His Heart
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 1 . 1/22
Why did I wait so long to read this? You know I love everything you write. Thank as always for a wonderful read. Loves sweet lady
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh I absolutely loved your story here. I would love to see at least an epi to it. I think we could certainly see a bit of their future more. Some kids, more doctoring, school, etc. and I hate to say it but probably Renee's death. If you choose to do so I would certainly read it. If not, once again I really enjoyed this one shot. thanx ;o)
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 1/7
Loved this story, just as I loved Anne of Greengables...sigh
Mooah chapter 1 . 1/5
A big fan of Anne of Green Gables so naturally I absolutely loved this. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you.
grannydenninelli chapter 1 . 1/5
And I loved every bit of reading it
tawelephant chapter 1 . 1/5
Oh that was great.
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 1/5
I love period fics! My interest was piqued by the story summary, but, my love of a well-told story was fulfilled with your words.

This is the first piece I've read that you've written. I truly enjoyed that there was more story than fluff. Thank you for that. Lot's of fics written today rely on fluff to hold the reader's attention. Your story pulled me in from the first paragraphs and held me spellbound until the last word simply by a talented author taking a wonderful idea and turning it into a well-written story. I enjoyed it as a one shot but my brain keeps asking "I wonder what MFHH would have been to read as a multi-chaptered story?" I believe it would have been exceptional.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. Your talent shows through your written word. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter and all other fanfiction sites
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I loved this. So glad things worked out for Bella and Edward.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I loved this! What a wonderful man Edward is!
xoxoSus
teacher1209 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Most definitely Anne of Green Gables! Wonderful o/s.
sherylb chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Anne of Green Gables?
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I gave this review on the AoE contest page and thought I should take the time to place it here for you to see it.

Poor Charlie, but it finally brought those two together in a way that wouldn't have ever happened if it weren't for his illness. I'm so glad he took care of Renee as well as Bella. Of course he would, but it was still very nice to read it. That was a sweet story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
i loved it cant you make a longer story of this pleas
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Fantastic story!
Cared chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I think this is fun, sweet, and lovely - and I loved reading it!