Reviews for Medicine from His Heart
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 5/1
Loved it!
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I loved the little romantic tale of old times sosweet and some sad but bbeautiful thank you
veryvictoria chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Oh, I loved this! I have a sweet spot for old-time Edward, and I couldn't have loved yours more! Adorable! ;)
Paolina Beke H chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
What a lovely story, thanks so much for sharing it!
zeeber chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I love period pieces, I think I have read everyone one in fanfiction in Twilight genre. This one was really good. I wish it was a multi-chapter, long story. It was sad for me when it was over, because I wanted more. You have a great style for writing.

As always, thank you for sharing your words...love them! Brenda
kadronya chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I like it!
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Why did I wait so long to read this? You know I love everything you write. Thank as always for a wonderful read. Loves sweet lady
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Oh I absolutely loved your story here. I would love to see at least an epi to it. I think we could certainly see a bit of their future more. Some kids, more doctoring, school, etc. and I hate to say it but probably Renee's death. If you choose to do so I would certainly read it. If not, once again I really enjoyed this one shot. thanx ;o)
ffictionreader01 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Loved this story, just as I loved Anne of Greengables...sigh
Mooah chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A big fan of Anne of Green Gables so naturally I absolutely loved this. Thoroughly enjoyable, thank you.
grannydenninelli chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
And I loved every bit of reading it
tawelephant chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Oh that was great.
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I love period fics! My interest was piqued by the story summary, but, my love of a well-told story was fulfilled with your words.

This is the first piece I've read that you've written. I truly enjoyed that there was more story than fluff. Thank you for that. Lot's of fics written today rely on fluff to hold the reader's attention. Your story pulled me in from the first paragraphs and held me spellbound until the last word simply by a talented author taking a wonderful idea and turning it into a well-written story. I enjoyed it as a one shot but my brain keeps asking "I wonder what MFHH would have been to read as a multi-chaptered story?" I believe it would have been exceptional.

Thank you for writing for our fandom. Your talent shows through your written word. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Elaine - Sparkle Elaine Damnu Phillips on Facebook sparkledamnu on twitter and all other fanfiction sites
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I loved this. So glad things worked out for Bella and Edward.
Just Sus chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I loved this! What a wonderful man Edward is!
xoxoSus