Reviews for Never Letting Up
Almighty Spartan chapter 3 . 5/5
Good story o far hope you update soon
Valheru1988 chapter 3 . 11/20/2014
ok i love the writing style and personality, but the bow just doesn't belong in sword art online, no range weapons in sword art except you can throw daggers (which even then did crappy damage)

easier to balance a full melee game as balancing melee vs ranged is almost impossible. mentioned as a kind of fairness to all players, being on the same limitations.
ladder-climber chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Great chapter! Well written with a nice touch of humor. Keep it up!

Hmmm... I wonder about the ranged weapon... I demand answers, or the barrage of spoons shall haunt you for eternity!
DragonPony022 chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Okay I am so hooked on this story. This is one of be best Naruto personalities I have seen. I enjoy everything he says ans I have laughed so many times listening to the things he has said so far. I can't wait for the next chapter i wonder when he will run into his pink hair angel lol
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
eniox27 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
... Puppies what possessed you to make a puppy themed bandit group.
SeductiveApple chapter 2 . 5/1/2014 fucking suck at writing, seriously I don't even know why you try. Also what's up with your update times, it's all over the place. Your just like the turd I stepped on earlier, gross and generally useless to the world.
a certain reading fan chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
good chapter!
The Golden Flash chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Nice :)
Arkhan chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I liked this chapter a lot it really expands on naruto's character over its course and allows you to understand how he copes with everything that's happened much better.

The only query I have is the usage of the bow? From what I know about sword art online bows weren't included in the game Sao so was the Arcadian purposefully meant to be included as you changing the game parameters or was it something else?

I hope to see many more chapters of this as its an enjoyable read :)
meowy1986 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
tbh i like asuna doesnt really matter whos shes paried up with naruto or kirito..but i agree to theres so many girls to pick from in sao..yet almsot every damn story its naruto/asuna
ViolatedMonkey chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
You know the ending of this chapter has always been confusing for me. What is the purpose of him laughing like a manic and getting everyone angry at. If he would have kept his mouth shut and just continued on while everyone was arguing they would have forgot about him in a couple of days. Instead he got them to focus on him which lasted a long time.
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Mzr90 chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
All around cool chapter. Nice sense of balance with the comedy and humor.
SilentFang chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I enjoyed this chapter. It was solid, introduced stuff without making it overbearing or underwhelming and you're trying new stuff that other Naruto/SAO crossovers haven't. Good job, I'm looking forward to more.