Reviews for Dying: Do Not Recommend
Slytherin Princess Nysa chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Tommy in this is just the olicity fans throughout seasons 13
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
OMG! I LOVE IT! my heart cried when Tommy died and what you did with that is awesome! I have a huge smile in my face right now, this story is the highlight of my day!
Taytayanz chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
This was the cutest!
Isabel Chandani chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
haven't read any story like this one. pegged Tommy's character perfectly. great job.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
So cute! Good idea
ClaireBear32796 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
When Tommy is talking about Death, I totally imagined him referring to Death from Supernatural and that made it even funnier.
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
I enjoyed this short story from spirit-Tommy's POV quite a bit. It made me laugh out loud a lot. If this is what we get when you write crack fic, then you should do it more often. Thanks for sharing! D
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This story is GOLD. Just FYI.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
This was amazing and so funny. I know you only meant it as a crack!fic, but it made me laugh and gave me all sorts of happy feelings, so thank you! Tommy Merlyn forever.
someclarafication chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
"Oliver may be a coy little shit..."
And
"'Let me tell you about the time I made Death my bitch.'"
Two of the greatest lines I have yet read in Olicity fanfic history. THANK YOU for making me laugh out loud and for a good long time at each, for the first time today. Bravo. :D
-Clara
nikitatikin1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
this is too sweet...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Verry funny i like that it's something new well you dont see gost tommy everywhere thanks for bringing him back i missed him
Mahadag chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Excellent ! This is my favorite story about Tommy ))))
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Loved it
LianaRamsay chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
I actually really, really liked this. I love friendly, and funny Tommy as well as Olicity - and combining them together just made my day. I hope you write more fics like this - or of this nature :)