Reviews for Closed Box
Fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Aaaaaah my eyes teared up TT I thought it was just dreams :( poor misaki it's was sad fic but awesome O xoxo _
Ino Death chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
i love it, you did an awesome part for the insanity (i'm insane so i find this very well written) and yes having Akihiko thinking it was a dream is actually accurate for the most part. While his body may move on it's own, the mind will be able to yell out._I would like to read what happens after the 16 years.
also not all people can outgrow or over come their insanity. Sometimes it will stay and sometimes it will go all depending on the persons will power and mind set. For Akihiko i'd say he has a 75% chance of growing out of his insanity_. that is only because of how it formed, and the relief that his lover would still be there for him.
kaoru12211991 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
this was very interesting and I'm still thinking about it and the concept of his 'dreams' mirroring what he was actually doing in real life, I'm guessing its something his mind did to justify why he was hurting Misaki by 'dreaming' it by seeing it in third person, sorry if my explanation is a little confusing I don't know exactly how to phrase it. I think its very interesting how he loves him to the point of doing something this drastic so as to possess him(?), I'm still not 100% sure, but it was well written
Trahnael chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Wow... From the very start I thought someone was gonna die... and in the middle of the story I thought Usagi was really going to kill Misaki... This fanfic is dark, and it's awesome! I was really relieved it ended up giving Usagi and Misaki another chance in the future... :D
Love it!
Primordium chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
At first I thought Akihiko was seeing the future. Then about halfway through I started to worry that it was him committing the acts. And I was right Q_Q I don't think Akihiko would have wanted a plea of insanity anyways. He would probably think that he deserves whatever sentence he's given. I'm really glad you gave it that ending :) Misaki understands that he didn't know what he was doing and still loves him :') But can Misaki really be considered a minor anymore? As usual you wrote a great story. Cant wait for the next! n_n
Arkes13 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
wow that was good.
Me-Anne chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh wow! Happy Birthday to us!
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You're so cruel... I saw it coming... but still I cried so hard x.x
Another great fanfiction written by the even greater shuusetsu. Loved every bit.
na-ka-ma284 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Man, it's horrible, so damn crazy insane horrible. Usual question: how could you? A scenario like this is horrible. I don't know if there's an harsher word that horrible. If there is, please imagine I've said it. Sorry, no praises this time, except your way of writing (damn great as usual). I somehow wished Usagi would at some point have talked with Misaki, as an explanation why he has installed new locks.
Well, tears because of this story.
Shadow of the Angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg. Even after all that, Misaki will still wait for him!
HeartxSoul chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Happy Birthday! I hope your dreams and wishes come true! And I just want to tell you that you're one
of the best authors. Your writing skills are so excellent :) and I love reading your stories :D Also, this
one-shot was a great read :D
Butterfree chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I don't have a degree in law, but I thought you were pretty accurate. It amazes me each time how easily someone can be put into jail these days. I was kind of hoping that Usagi would mention something about what his disease actually was and his struggle to cure it. Other than that, everything fit perfectly. I loved the bittersweet tone of the ending. The word "salvation" was well used. Thanks for the read!

Cupidkirby
RENAImochi chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Owh OTANJOUBI OMEDETO!
Oh wow this one shot hahah, i thought ijuiin was it first but then usagi started acting all strange and creepy so yeah i guess yandere usagi is not that farfetch. So inside usagi was jealous of ijuuin and misaki? I knew usagi had a scary side...thanks for the one shot and well i cant give you any presents but heres a hug from me! \(*3*)/
funda chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Whoaaa!XD
Since the beginning I'm like *ba-dump**ba-dump*
It's so goodd! I can't stop myself from reading it...*squeals*
Do moree! Do mooree!
And...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti*
Bye bye now.
moth chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Happy Birthday! May your wishes come true!

Now on to the story. I just noticed you write most of the oneshots my friends are raving about. And now I can see why!

Your pieces are very unique compared to the normal fictions I see. And this one, I was not expecting it at all though maybe unconsciously! (laughs)

Good Job!