Reviews for Just an Expression
I'M reading your story! I like it, too! Please continue!
gaaraxel-13 chapter 6 . 8/2
Is this fanfic staying like this forever or are you just out of time to push it further?
Zarianwen chapter 6 . 6/17
That CAN'T be where it ends! It just can't be!
I'm dying for more. I'm not even into any of these fandoms. Guess I'll just have to wait and hope for an update...
Please, please continue! I just came across this fic and I ADORE it. I was skeptical at first, but you must have some kind of magic yourself that makes this pairing so perfect. You've won me over, I completely ship it. And your writing of Jack Frost looks amazing, even from that little snippet. Please continue!
bristolbird chapter 6 . 1/17
I really do hope you continue this story or at least leave us with an outline of how it would have continued. I check back every couple of months hoping for an update; that and the story is always good fro a re-read.
kuppielovE chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
I just want you know that I reread this story a lot, and I think about it when I'm doing the dishes, or homework, or trying to fall asleep. I don't mind that it's unfinished (well, that's a lie) because it makes me so happy reading about Elsa and Stabbington (!) of all people. I'm not going to pressure you to update, or question your intentions for this story... I just want to say thank you, because your fic is truly wonderful.
PsyckoSama chapter 6 . 9/29/2015
Just because people don't review constantly doesn't mean it's not being read or found.
Rocker Lullaby chapter 6 . 8/29/2015
Come hither snowflake, oh my god! Please continue -you cut it in the most interesting part!
SickHappiness chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Hi yes I am reading this story and it is wonderful! I've never been a Jelsa fanatic but wow the way you've written this just captured me! I really hope you start this story up again soon and finish it off, whether you believe someone is reading it or not. There will always be silent readers out there who would appreciate a full story (although I'm not one to be talking- two finished stories over here).
Interesting take (and I mean it in the best way) and wonderfully written.
And Jack
Oh, Jack
I swoon at the very thought ;)
Keep going!
Constellations of Neverland chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
After looking back on this story again, I have to say there are more segments that I'm ambivalent about:

If Elsa is afraid of erupting on a lover in an argument, why is she still keeping herself around Anna (or the kingdom)? O.o;

It's natural that they'd fight (as their way of communicating when they disagree is vastly different) and would not see eye to eye over the course of their lifetimes, just as it is natural she'd face conflicts in court. Her having hair-trigger reactions such as freezing the flowers due to a scare should still be perceived to her as needing to stay away from her sister (and Arendelle) in her mind forever.

Canonically, Elsa's issues were not tied to her emotional reactions, but her perception of herself ("fear [of yourself] will be your enemy"), along with her dissociating herself from her powers ("they're a curse!") being what worsened their mutations. She's apparently now so open and problem-less in post-Frozen spin-off's due to understanding that mentality was the cause of her instability, not the emotions she and her father accidentally thought were the problem, so in the context of the story, I wondered about where her triggers were coming from.

I'm also a little more ambivalent than before about her doing much of what she chastised Anna for when she met Hans: pursuing and/or leaving her kingdom behind for a man she's never met, fairytale existence aside. O.o; That type of pragmatic thinking was a crucial character point for her in the film (as Jen's way of stating females who pursue men because they share loneliness, traits, and bad upbringings are too immature to understand the ones they need love from is their family).

I probably mentioned it before, but Elsa's adoption of Anna's philosophy has stuck out to me as slightly misplaced now in Frozen's universe, including the motivation of a canon Elsa believing romance from a Hans-esque stranger is the emotional-void filler she needs, not her reconciliation with her sister or her kingdom. Anna definitely misunderstood her own needs, but Elsa seemed to know all along that these were hers.
supleed2 chapter 6 . 6/1/2015
Please continue with this story. This is quite amazing.
BlueSuedeShoes23 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
This is sooooo great, please tell me you're not abandoning it! Terrific writing, story-I can't wait to find out what happens next!
anon chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
come oooooooooooooonnn! new chapter please i fricking love this so much! !1!
FangintheDark chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Aaack! Please tell me you are not leaving the story there?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Nooo! There's no more chapters? Why not? This is such a good story, with terrific writing! I would love to see it finished... especially now that Jack Frost has finally made an appearance!