Reviews for Just an Expression
BlueSuedeShoes23 chapter 6 . 3/22
This is sooooo great, please tell me you're not abandoning it! Terrific writing, story-I can't wait to find out what happens next!
anon chapter 6 . 3/16
come oooooooooooooonnn! new chapter please i fricking love this so much! !1!
FangintheDark chapter 6 . 3/2
Aaack! Please tell me you are not leaving the story there?
Nooo! There's no more chapters? Why not? This is such a good story, with terrific writing! I would love to see it finished... especially now that Jack Frost has finally made an appearance!
Pic chapter 6 . 2/19
Amh. Please, tell me you are going to update this fic some day. After reading it I find myself shipping Stabbington and Elsa, and I don't think there are lots of fics about this pairing. So that's a problem. Please, at least say something in your profile, just don't give me hope if there isn't any T-T
anon chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
I feel like I'm whining now, but coooome ooonn :( Please update, you said you would and its almost a new year soon! (If your busy and stuff I'm sorry and I understand, but just take it as a compliment I want to read more of your work)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I have thoroughly enjoyed the story thus far and look very, very forward to the next chapter update! You've nailed the character personalities, and I especially love how you've handled and written the Stabbington brother, Kay. The interactions between Kay and Elsa are a real treat to read. I've come to adore them as a pairing after reading your story.

I also paricularly liked your description of Jack Frost.
I'm eager to see where this will go and what conflicts will arise now that Jack has come into the picture :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
Please keep going! This is so lovely! I'm always checking for updates for the longest time, so happy with the new chapter. :D
Kiireraev chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
All the begging in the world can't equal just how deeply I want to read the next chapter of this.
Calico Weasley chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
I am so excited for this fic. Even if I check even less frequently than you update, I swear I'm still paying attention. By the way, you probably don't remember, but I'm the one who was drawing that fan art for you. As promised, you updated your story, so I finished the picture. I'll send it to you later today. So here's how I'm gonna do this: with each update you do, I'll do another fan art. So keep it up! You're amazing.
impatient chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Please write another chapter, I'm begging you! I really love how you write these characters and I reallllllly want to know what happens next!
KP02 chapter 6 . 9/25/2014
I forgot how good this was... and now I just reread it and it's freaking amazing. Please update soon?
Tutselutse chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Oh my God, I love this! Wow, just wow!
Your Elsa is so awesome! I'm just... aaah! Past coherent sentences! And Jack Frost...
*tries not to squeal*
kreite chapter 6 . 8/31/2014
Yes! Yeeeessssss!

Man, my anticipation organ, whichever one that is, is just quavering with excitement and joy.

I love you and I love this.

Even if you don't go on you should know that what you got will continue to be heralded as awesome.
Alexandra Maddox chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
There are definitely still people reading this! Please update soon! its just starting to get exciting!