Reviews for Shooting Star

overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
xXwendyXx3 chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Beautiful story, you really kept them in character, and sesshoumaru was so sweet at the end. :)

LOVED IT ! X
Kristen chapter 3 . 12/18/2011
This is beaitiful. absolutely. I like the way you actually took the time to explain Sesshomaru's feelings about Rin. The chapters I read just now, simply delicious.
alysan chapter 11 . 10/3/2011
i like chapter 10 better then chapter 11.
Kittykatkawai chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
damnit! that ending ruined it! W

BLAH...and the last chapter only maid semi sense to me... T.T keh
guest chapter 11 . 2/27/2010
i love this story it's so good. i like the second ending better. i also love that you put the tanslation of words in there it helped with understanding some of the things.
Mangagirl4 chapter 11 . 12/29/2008
it was actually very good for it being ur first fanfic. i think that u should make a sequel. _
T chapter 11 . 10/22/2006
wow, this is probaly the best sesshoumaru/rin fan fic i've ever read

great job!
CubanSesshy chapter 11 . 8/14/2006
The story was good, but I didn't like neither of the endings though CH.11 had a better ending than CH.10.
MangoBones chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
YAY this is more like it ** -goes to find the sequal-
MangoBones chapter 10 . 7/21/2006
a sequal with a happy ending lmao
MangoBones chapter 8 . 7/21/2006
go Sesshoumaru!
MayumiCrimson chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
I actually like how you wrote Jaken, in other stories hes a bit of a jerk and you made him somewhat caring while still portraying his loyalty to Sesshoumaru..

but Sesshoumaru never smiles - that was ooc.
MangoBones chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
I think youre doing fine, except it makes me sad that Rin and Sesshoumaru have been seperated xD If I thought youd reply and if this wasn't finished then id ask if they are reunited and if he gets over the filthy humans thing *LOL*