Reviews for You're So Sweet
EverydayMagic17 chapter 11 . 4/10/2014
D
camiguin chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
It's currently 18 degrees Fahrenheit in SLC, UT. Now that's bloody freaking cold. :D
Texmex007 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is cute :)
AlienTourist chapter 15 . 12/27/2013
The mistletoe joke sure got turned on the rest of the Avengers! They expect one thing and get something totally different. And your gift sounds pretty awesome! I got a little (original) story called "The Dragon of Doom" from my little sister. It's so adorable!
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Wheeeee, happy Christmas joy and kissing. Such a sweet ending.
Sandy-wmd chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Best quote ever! "It's like watching your parents make out - only hotter". :)
Professor Steinmetz chapter 14 . 12/25/2013
I love it! Short to the point for Loki and Fenrir, I'm also glad that everyone else enjoyed Coulsons gift to Steve as well. I also enjoy the idea of Bruce being the one to stick mistletoe everywhere instead of Tony or Clint doing that.
Professor Steinmetz chapter 11 . 12/25/2013
I have no clue how I've gone for so long without hearing that song, but I had to look up "My grown up Christmas List", that song fit so well with this chapter, I was smiling and starting to tear up while reading it.
Professor Steinmetz chapter 6 . 12/24/2013
I really do! Poor Fandral, Loki needs to reveal he's alive to him!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
So beautiful! Love how you brought Loki in as a Christmas miracle sorta way. The scene between Steve and Phil had me cheesin so hard :) great way to start my Christmas. Happy holidays :)
Sandy-wmd chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Lots of good stuff in this one. I especially liked the idea of Skye fangirling over Tony, and FitzSimmons hanging out for science talk with Bruce. :)
AlienTourist chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
At last they are together! I'm so happy they are. I really like the way it all came together. Boxing Day is the day after Christmas, right?
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
I am both incredibly frustrated by their reluctance and entranced by the slow build. It's very conflicting.

Also, I want to thank you for posting this s regularly at Christmas of all times. I can't even find the time to have regular meals right now and you're posting delightful fic that makes my days brighter. So thanks. This is really lovely of you.

PS. I disagree about the "bloody coldness" of those temps, but I get where you're coming from. For me 6C is when I toss the jackets and go out in my tshirt. It's aroud there where I am now, which is making a nice change from the -35C all last week.
Sandy-wmd chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Thanks for the shout-out about the definition of "bloody cold." :) I might be used to the cold, but I wouldn't be eating ice cream outside when it's 43/6 degrees. :)

How embarrassed is Phil going to be about falling asleep on Steve's shoulder? And did Tony and Clint stop at "necking" in bed, or did they go a little further? :)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 13 . 12/23/2013
Yay :D loved the sweet moment with Phil and Steve at the end; too cute :) can't wait to see how the gift giving goes, soo excited. Happy holidays :)