Reviews for Fishbowl
TheRandomGirl chapter 1 . 5/27
Oh wow this was a really good read. It's sad but it's sweet and it gives me a good feeling inside to read this. It was touching when Luffy said he loved his brothers, and his faith in the crew was sweet too.
YOU JUST KEEP ON GIVING ME FEELS U KNO
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 3/24
ASL. I have always had a soft spot for them and your story hit that spot perfectly. Thank you for sharing this fanfiction with us.
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 3/3
This wasn't very sad but it still made me cry!
ashlynhope28 chapter 1 . 2/22
this is like my fourth time reading this and it never fails to make me tear up.
x.DreamQueen.x chapter 1 . 1/24
So sad! I love it!
grimmjoe chapter 1 . 1/22
I like it how Luffy was just, "Zoro?" and Zoro was, "Yeah?" then Luffy called back simply, "Hi, Zoro!"

Luffy said many things to the crews but Zoro. It was just a 'hi'.

If I died out of laughter, it'd be your fault, Writer-san.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
It's Baby Den Den Mushi. I love your style of writing you really pulled me in and I love how Luffy knew they were not real straight from the start. You are a great writer
lany-chan chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Thank you so much for this beautiful story!
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Cute and sad story! Loved it! :)
MissJenca chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
So, I'm probably a bit of a freak for this, but of all the things I love of this one in particular, its the line 'casually breaking the laws of physics'. It, without fail, makes me giggle much more than it has any right to do.
HoothootOwls chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I could murder you for this you know? But I love this story so much even though I feel my heart breaking and then sewing itself back together for another story of yours.
Zelga Lim Li chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
aww.. how nice T_T and cute :)
WolfoftheMoonStorm chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
"Pocket-man says it's impossible, but he doesn't know us very well."
I DIED when I read this line. XD
Frostbert chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This story was amazing and it's not even labeled as tragedy or anything but I'm still crying and it's been like 10 minutes but it was just too great and amazingly written and I get too caught up in fictional characters and they tear me up and make me all raw and teary eyed and just- your story was amazing. Really really amazing, and I love it. Good job. Really really good job.