Reviews for Fishbowl
ya-ya-chan chapter 1 . 3/6
Are you trying to warm my heart? Break it? Well congratulations you've accomplished both . Thanks for writing this. I feel like I can't say anything about this other than I loved it and want to read it a thousand more times.
AmaneNixen chapter 1 . 1/1
3 years later and I want to say: Thank you!
It broke my heart;
But it was beautiful, It was perfect.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
WAAAAAAAH MY HEART!
imadetiramisu chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Wow... you have great imagination. This is an amazing story. I'm glad Ace, Luffy and Sabo had a moment, well, a few moments! Luffy has really grown up, and I'm happy that Ace and Sabo could see that. I equally love the connection Luffy has with his nakama D nice job
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
I really loved this!
CosmicDucks chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
"I love you but you're gone" is really sad to me ;~;
HeterochromaticRevolutionary chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
That was such an interesting fic! I love how you made the point of view from Ace and Sabo first, which makes it seem like it isn't just an illusions since they have consciousness. Maybe that guy doesn't truly understand his devil fruit after all...
ilovecartoonsgirl chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This...was beautiful. And a lot less heartwrenching than I thought it would be. Good job!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Another poignant response to the question of who Luffy would pick if he was forced to pick between his siblings and his nakama. Certainly a more cheery take on the thought than some, although I did find Luffy a bit quick to go back to his crew even with the knowledge of it being a fishbowl. Thank you for writing and posting!
Ominous Rain chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
This was pretty bittersweet :( But Ace and Sabo know their baby brother is taken care of.
BlindieMac chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is so good! I've read it s many times on AO3 and I can't help but love it every time! I think the most heart breaking thing is that the fishbowl is told from Sabo's point of view. Such a great choice to do that!
lilmymyshem chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I wonder if you made a variation of this into a full story and allowed us a poll to pick if Luffy would stay or not and it would be anonymously and we wouldn't find out until you did showed us the final chapter.
Mary Eliza Von Teese chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
*grabs her chest trying in vain to keep her hearth in one piece and stop the bleeding*
Fancyunicorn chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Ah, this made me tear up.

It made me tear up because everything just felt so, REAL! You got everything right! From the atmosphere to characters. I didn't want to stop reading until the very end. This was very beautiful!
Kagamine Miharu chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
this is so sweet, but somehow it hurts more than it should :')
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »