Reviews for Imprévu
Quen chapter 7 . 9/2
Update please. I so love this story. Please continue. Ever since I read your stories I can't help but admire each of them. It was all wonderful. Please dont let your stories hanging. If you only knew how beautiful amazing your stories are. I just want you to know that I'm really a fan of your work and I sooo love them.
You have no idea how much i love this story. I love the way everything is happening and I can't wait to read more. I hope you are well. If you find some extra time I would be happy if you could update this story.
This story is so good! :3
Antisocial Flute Player chapter 7 . 6/24
I knew your writing seemed familiar! I was reading Limot earlier, before reading this one, and your stories were on the the same reading list, I just didn't think to check out the author before haha. Great story you've got here, and with Limit too! After checking out your account, I noticed that you had many more interesting stories that I'd check out rn if it wasn't 3am haha. Anyways, do you plan on updating this one anytime soon?
I love Mikoto and the rest of the Uchiha family and I hope we will get to see more of them.
Poor Sakura. What is she going to do now?
One of the best stories i've ever read.
Stella Caverly chapter 1 . 4/14
Just read through one of your other stories "Full Throttle" but I'm going on a binge of all your works right now. This story already looks amazing. (Although Ino and Shikamaru dying?! Omg T.T) It has such a startling realism that's really delicately weaved into the story; the way you describe things and paint interactions between characters is honestly just really on-point. All of your stories have got dark touches and sadness ebbed into them, maybe particularly this one, but you write them with such a gorgeous sensitivity to the point where they always seem like a poignant reflection of life, then just a story. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
pokemaester chapter 7 . 4/1
I love your stories and this is such a great Sasaku AU. The Uchiha family scene was great and it felt true to the characters. And I always love the SasuSaku interactions. Hope you update soon, thanks!
Waterlilly333 chapter 7 . 3/16
Ugh I just love this!
m chapter 7 . 2/6
You are incredible :) I love to read and re-read your stories. I love your writting style and the original plots.
osmith88 chapter 3 . 1/18
"If he's anything like me, he's gunna need you" REAL TEARS
kimjongin chapter 7 . 1/13
GIRL PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such an interesting story and i love your writing...i really see this story going places. Please dont give up on it!
i wish you would update this story again.
A big thank you for posting your stories. everytime I feel sad I just reread on of your SasuSaku fanfictions and i feel better
DarkLight08 chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Liked it? I don't know, but I've never really understood the notion of a 'hate-love relationship' until you :'D
Your writing is just.. preach. It's sooo great I can't stop reading even though I have a test tomorrow and I'm barely halfway through! Do you understand why I love-hate you :")
Please do update once you got the chance to! I'll be right here waiting for it! Love all your works! 3
alicia-diezm chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Awww, Sasuke is so in love with her! And nos, with Sakura in danger, will he bring her to his house with all his family? It would be great!