Reviews for Imprévu
Liking the direction of the story. Hihi sasusaku ftw!
God. Your stories are just great. This story had me bawling, I mean bawling in my room at night. It just hit me so so so hard that ino died and just what sakura was saying at her grave. This story is great c: thank you daisy & I really wish you would come back finish some of your stories like; the story of us. FREAKING GREAT STORY! But anyway Ilysm daisy
HeyJoe0929 chapter 5 . 4/28
Oh my God anothet awesome story from you that I know you won't finish :( I know you said you're done with Naruto but I sincerely hope you finish this, when you find the inspiration again. Thank you!
AmutoStAr7 chapter 5 . 4/14
This story is beyond awesome! God I wish there was a lemon! xD Please update when you can!
Purplecherry5 chapter 5 . 3/23
Oh this is too precious. Love it. I agree from what you said in a previous chapter- it's easier when they're older. Less teenager angst. Sasuke is a doll in this story!

Baby Asuma is too cute. I'll never get over how much I love your stories and writing.
Lalita88 chapter 5 . 3/20
Sasuke makes such a sexy policeman! :) Love this story (like always) and hope to see more soon!
EbonyEye chapter 5 . 3/7
I don't think I reviewed this story yet, although it's been on my faves list for months now. I read it again today, and decided I really had to leave a review as motivation :)

I like the fact that the setting really is in AU, and now halfway to Canon. A lot of times, people who write AU Fanfics bring some elements from the Manga over, such as Sasuke inexplicably being sooo much stronger than everybody else, or Naruto still having crazy stamina. I also expected Sakura's stalker to be Sai, since the poor guy seems to always become the Evil Ex in many stories. I'm sort of glad he isn't.

I'm sad that Ino and Shikamaru are already out of the plot now, but that's just that. I appreciate the details and hardships you outline of parenthood, especially for an unprepared, single, young woman. I guess I'm a sucker for handsome young guys who have an affinity for kids, but yeah, I'm happy that even though Sasuke's a bit arrogant, he's not a complete douche (as he is in Canon). I adore his softer side with the baby.

Please, keep writing! I look forward to reading whichever way this plot goes.

Ja ne!
EbonyEye
pls update soon I'm dying
SixDaysOfDecember chapter 1 . 1/2
I'm so happy to be reading one of your stories again. It sounds creepy as fuck but I missed you!

this story has been a roller coaster of emotions for me so far. I love this Sasuke! I hope to see an update soon! Cheers
Sayuura.A02 chapter 5 . 1/1
Awesome! I freakinnn love it! Wonder what will happen next. Cant wait for the next update :))
deli0427 chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
BWAHHH! (Me in excitement that you are back ) muahahaha I knew you couldn't stay away forever 3 daisy , I've missed your writing soooo freaking much ! 3 I can already tell that this story is going to be amazing . keep up the amazing work , oh and forget the haters. :) 3
xnaruchanx chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
Wonderful chapter ! Can't wait for the next one ! x3
SasuSaku Trash chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
God, Daisy, I love you for writing this. I had a shitty weekend coz I was chilling in the Korra fandom and when I decided to come back here, I saw this story was updated and that more than made up for my sorrows hehehe (: This is actually my favorite story by you so thank you for coming back to us
Guest chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
You are such a great writer ! I've read almost all your stories. I don't have any talent in writing but your stories are just so freaking awesome. I gotta review this one. Keep writing your stories. You are one of my fav. Authors. Such talent :) Thank you for continuing your stories. I hope you'll keep on writing your stories. They are best :) merry christmas daisy xoxo. chiko
mariachaa chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
oh daisy, I am loving this! your take on officer sasuke brings joy to my heart, it really does. Can't wait for the next update!