Reviews for Imprévu
thefangirlslair chapter 1 . 7/8
Before i even read this chapter, i wanna say my review:

I have been binge-reading ALL of your fics and ALL of them, including this one, hooked me in since the first chapter. I am telling you right now that I have never been jealous and frustrated and amazed about a SasuSaku writer this much, probably since DeepPoeticGirl. Almost all of your fics are either updated 5 fucking years ago that it makes me crave for more, or it’s finished that it makes me crave for more all the same. How the fuck? You have all these ideas in your head and you’ve taken your time to write them down, only to leave us hanging. And wow, I don’t know if I should be worshipping at your feet right now because you have some balls, honey. Holy shit, I love it! Yes, it makes me frustrated as fuck coz I read every single one of these fics and get to the last chapter to be deprived of what’s gonna happen. The suspense and the thrill and the fear and the excitement of them all are so overwhelming that I just blurt out a ‘WHAT THE FUCK’ every damn time.

I hope you read this review. I hope you know that there’s someone out here dying to know what’s gonna happen in this story.. and all of the stories you’ve barely given us the taste of. Especially that Halcyon, and The Hangover, and LITERALLY EVERYTHING YOU HAVE EVER WRITTEN AND YOU WILL WRITE IN THE FUTURE. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND THIS GODFORSAKEN OTP OF US THAT IS CANON EVEN THOUGH THEY DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEING APART EVEN AFTER ALL THIS TIME. WE NEED YOU AND THESE FICS, PLEASE AUTHOR-SAMA.

I wish life is treating you kindly.. and that you kindly motherfucking update these fics because they are bloody good. I will wait. We all will.
Loving the dynamic between your ambitious, confident Sasuke and grief-stricken yet still snarky Sakura. Canon Sasuke was totally gonna be a cop anyway, right? (genocide notwithstanding...) And that first almost-kiss by the kitchen counter totally had me seeing slow motion! You write romantic scenes so well. Great Uchiha family interactions as well - you remind me that Itachi’s sly wit can be just as effective when he’s not in rote villain mode. Looking forward to more chapters if you’ve still got some love for this story!
jasminave898 chapter 8 . 6/5
Yieeee waiging for next cchap
Are there going to be a next part? :D
I cant stop reading your stories, they are incredible good!
Sorry if I stresses you.
Please post more often. :(
Amazing chapter! This is definitely one of my favorite stories
wond0rful chapter 8 . 5/14
I’m so excited to see what happens next!
Thefiskers chapter 8 . 4/21
Oooooh, I love this! The plot, the characters, the tension...I love it. I had to look up who the heck C was in Naruto and I love that you used him in this story! Even though he’s legit stressing me out. Serious creeper. Yeesh. For real, your stories are just impressive. Looking forward to the next update!
Love the update! Emotional Sakura and smexy smirking Sasuke who has feelings are a great pair.
I kind of want to his Shi with a rolled up newspaper and say 'no, let them be happy' but...drama must happen
up4llnight chapter 8 . 4/11
why are every one of your stories so good oh my god how do you manage to do that
Wangz chapter 8 . 4/10
UPDATE THIS STORY RIGHT NOW!
Wangz chapter 3 . 4/10
AWWW
Wangz chapter 2 . 4/10
i loving this too bad
Wangz chapter 1 . 4/10
Haa
hummingyay chapter 8 . 3/27
Always a joy hearing from you, Daisy! This chapter was great! :D I love how you're pacing Sasuke and Sakura's relationship. Looking forward to the next update! Take care~