Reviews for Imprévu
Stella Caverly chapter 1 . 4/14
Just read through one of your other stories "Full Throttle" but I'm going on a binge of all your works right now. This story already looks amazing. (Although Ino and Shikamaru dying?! Omg T.T) It has such a startling realism that's really delicately weaved into the story; the way you describe things and paint interactions between characters is honestly just really on-point. All of your stories have got dark touches and sadness ebbed into them, maybe particularly this one, but you write them with such a gorgeous sensitivity to the point where they always seem like a poignant reflection of life, then just a story. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
lebby04 chapter 7 . 4/1
I love your stories and this is such a great Sasaku AU. The Uchiha family scene was great and it felt true to the characters. And I always love the SasuSaku interactions. Hope you update soon, thanks!
Waterlilly333 chapter 7 . 3/16
Ugh I just love this!
m chapter 7 . 2/6
You are incredible :) I love to read and re-read your stories. I love your writting style and the original plots.
osmith88 chapter 3 . 1/18
"If he's anything like me, he's gunna need you" REAL TEARS
kimjongin chapter 7 . 1/13
GIRL PLEASE UPDATE SOON! This is such an interesting story and i love your writing...i really see this story going places. Please dont give up on it!
i wish you would update this story again.
A big thank you for posting your stories. everytime I feel sad I just reread on of your SasuSaku fanfictions and i feel better
DarkLight08 chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Liked it? I don't know, but I've never really understood the notion of a 'hate-love relationship' until you :'D
Your writing is just.. preach. It's sooo great I can't stop reading even though I have a test tomorrow and I'm barely halfway through! Do you understand why I love-hate you :")
Please do update once you got the chance to! I'll be right here waiting for it! Love all your works! 3
alicia-diezm chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
Awww, Sasuke is so in love with her! And nos, with Sakura in danger, will he bring her to his house with all his family? It would be great!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
Liked it? Loved it! SO glad you are updating!
Hail Malkyn chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
How long do I have to wait? T.T
I'm so hooked.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
G! I love it so much
Alazia chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Im so in love with this story!
walkingspring chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
this is nice!
Alia Rubrik chapter 7 . 10/3/2016
You've done it again. I'm hooked. My thought process these days is literally just "Hey, I want to read some fanfiction. I'll find another JinnySkeans story that I haven't read. They're always great." Needless to say, this one was no different, and I eagerly await any updates :)