Reviews for Imprévu
katsumi0003 chapter 7 . 8/27
Sakura should just live with Sasuke while maintaining their current relationship and make it hard for Sasuke to control his desire for Sakura. Hahaha. It was so much fun torturing Sasuke like that.
kloradori chapter 7 . 8/26
I was happily surprised to see this update in my inbox. :) Loved the chapter, things are getting good! (...meaning messy, complicated, and full of intrigue. ;) Love it.)
Xcherokee chapter 7 . 8/23
I love this story so much! Seems very interesting! Can't wait to read more. Maybe Sakura should live with Saskue.
alternativesuggestion chapter 7 . 8/18
Love this story, love all your others as well, jesus it looks like everything you touch turns to literary gold. I love how Sakura is so real in this fic, nothing about her character or her way of behaving seems fake or 'fictional' for that matter, same with Sasuke. I can really relate to both of them and the plot is so gripping, I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job, but I don't think I have to tell you that :)
Hitomi Star chapter 7 . 8/17
Loved it! Their relationship is so sweet :)
Hitomi Star chapter 5 . 8/17
I was swooning throughout this chapter *faint*
Headoverheels chapter 7 . 8/15
Love it! This story is one of my favorites! It's so hard to find a good sasu cop! Fic. Thank you!
Rima chapter 7 . 8/15
So happy you updated TTvTT
This is one of my favorite ficx
WarriorQueen124 chapter 7 . 8/14
Oh wow! Never knew things would take such a turn...I'm creeped out my Sakura's ex...asdfghjkl. I can't wait to read more! Always love your stories no matter what you do, what turn you take, it really is interesting to see a writer grow and how the stories come out in the end! Great job and keep writing! :)
AvrilAmeliaaa chapter 7 . 8/14
I love this story so much, I can't wait for a new chapter 3
raye85 chapter 7 . 8/14
what! Talk about fearing for my life and wanting to move with sasuke. Lol. I do wonder who the stalker is to know something so personal. I also wonder what sasukes family thinks about sakura and the baby. I feel bad for sasuke wanting more of sakura, hoping it does happen a bit more between them. Though I don't blame sakura since she does have a lot more baggage.
Marie blubert chapter 7 . 8/13
I loved it. Please let the story progress. I want more sasusaku
Oh lala Sasuke is in lurvvee. That tattoo scene was super cute
NinjaInTheDark chapter 7 . 8/12
I just got chills from the creepy ending. I can't wait for the next!
revinzy chapter 7 . 8/12
You are a great writer. I like your story so much. I just hope the stalker bastard will be caught soon. I hate a character like him in every story, like I didn't know what to expect and how far he will go, I can't predict it all and I feel anxious. Hope nothing too drastic happen to Sakura and Asuma and Sasuke too. Please dispose that stalker quickly asap. And thank you for updating, cant wait to see how things will go here