Reviews for The Crossing
Mtg526 chapter 1 . 6/30
Ah. What a great, different story. I enjoyed all of it and thought the Isabella/Bella twist was interesting. I'm glad this story received attention...it definitely deserved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/30
Loved it.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 1/30
This one was super cool. Thanks!
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
I now think I have read all your completed stories here on ff and I can't say enough what a pleasure it has been. You are such an excellent writer. Each story was full of new characters that I loved getting to meet and story lines I was enthralled with. Thank you for all you do.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
I'll admit, you had me panicking there for a second! Lol it was a brilliant fix and like nothing I've read before!
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
So. Gross.
I mean, Bella got to read all about Edward having sex with her great great great grandmother. The fact that Edward slept with Isabella at all honestly makes no sense.
I get that all your reviewers are kinda fan girling because there are some hot sex scenes and Edward saved Isabella so that Bella would love yada yada. But no. That's gross. He sleeps with Isabella and then a month later sleeps with Bella. Seriously?
jbemrose201 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Simple yet elegant with a very good twist that rattles your brain
PAT2024 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Great short story... The plot is so ingenious ... Very well done.

Thanks for sharing this little jewel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
WOW loved your story
sherylb chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
I just read this...WOW!
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
I absolutely loved this
~M~
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
That was really, really good. It was so extremely creative. The time travel and the choice of landing in one of the most unforgettable tragedies. One that never should've happened. The twist and turns. When he noticed she had dark blonde hair and blue eyes . . . I instantly thought there must be a Bella out there. I wondered if there were a Bella that time travels and was hiding on that ship somewhere, much the same as Edward. One separate from Isabella. Nope, you had her in the future, creating a second window for him to get back through. The right Bella, with the brown hair and brown eyes. Truly wonderful twist there. I also got a kick out of all the quirks that very much could be our future. The iChef and iTruth . . . would LOVE both of those items. The part with women not wearing panties or bra's. I could do without the bra if you have a better invention in line . . . but, women can be damn near volcanic downstairs somedays, so I just don't know about skipping that little piece of cotton. Women leading the world? Yes and please. Thank you for yet another creative piece. I've only chosen four others of yours to read. KW, A&A, IP and TDoC. So, you will see me a bit more . . . hope I haven't exhausted you with my reviews . . . I did warn you I'm wordy and get a wee bit into the stories . . . hehehe.
dawn0509 chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Aww, that was sweet.
TeriAnna chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
Really enjoyed this one shot. Thought the time travelling idea was fab. X