Reviews for Sans Voir
Please write more. It was really good.
Kat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I really like this fic. Its funny and it's really perfect and visual of these two. 3
Darzeik chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wonderful!
I love how you stayed true to their personalities and their lines felt pretty much like things they could have said.
Sometimes in fanfictions you don't really feel like you read about the characters you do.. But this story, it was easy to imagine Izaya and Namie based on your story : )
Good work!
Do you have more stories with them? I'd love to read that : )
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This was simply amazing and a very well written story. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
YES PERFECT. Please please write more.
SpeechlessStripes chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Hot and beautiful. Nice story.
A chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Genius
EmD23 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
As hot and twisted as their relationship really is. Excellent.
AgNis chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I don't even know where to start... it's simply too awesome! It kind of ended my personal conflict between love and hate about Izaya :P I will definitely search for more!
the aspiring cynic chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Really enjoyed this! I think you captured them exceptionally well - definitely got the love/hate thing down. And it was definitely steamy! Great job and I do hope you'll write more of these two.
love it chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
yes! Another izaya x namie fanfiction!honestly this pairing needs more fanfictions
Anonymouz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
h o t
nicely done
The Helmet chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
There are hardly any Izaya/Namie stories out there so I was psyched to find this one! And it's really good! I think Izaya's smarter than Namie, but I like how you showed that she can still challenge him anyway. I think they work well together because he knows she's smart. Maybe a sequel's not out of the question? 3 Great job anyway! This was just what I wanted to read.