Reviews for Whats Hidden Inside
It'll be over soon, she says, as I'm on chapter 10 out of 25
Aki chapter 1 . 3/31
*Rhodey, not Rodney.
Lizzielula chapter 25 . 2/10
These are amazing. You are amazing. I loved reading this so much it is great, so so great. You are a fantastic writer
EnderNadra chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
Absolutely amazing story! SO EMOTIONAL! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! EEEEE!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Heheh... When I saw Rodney, I thought of Stargate Atlantis, and imagined a little scene where they get him in, but then realized he was the wrong guy. I'm still laughing.
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I've not n read chapter 1 yet I just really wanted to quickly say- the summary sounds amazing! Can't wait to read it!
Italy's Driving chapter 22 . 11/24/2015
For some reason, I just got this really random image reading this chapter where Tony has the nuke and JARVIS is like, "Sir, do you know where to take this?" and Tony's just like, "Yeah, Justin Beibers house."
Italy's Driving chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
Yes, Natasha, yes you are.
Italy's Driving chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
Yeah, only Tony and Pepper call Rhodey 'Rhode' to everyone else he's Col. Rhodes.
KuramaNaruto chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Awe. Poor Tony. :(
Love the story though. :)
KuramaNaruto chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
YES! Tony killed Howard! YAY! XD
fullofcrazyness chapter 24 . 10/20/2015
HOLY CRAP THIS WAS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING THINGS I HAVE EVER READ! I LOOOOOVVVEEE IT AND NOW I'M OFF TO READ THE SEQUEL! *flies away on sparkling unicorns into the rainbow candy sunset of fanfiction*
xxwikimikixx chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Oh God you made me cry on the way home on the bus :( Love your stories though x You have awesome talent carry on writing xx
Chatote chapter 24 . 9/11/2015
OMG! This is just so... so... amazing! Womderful! Fabulous! You're a genius!
marvelove21 chapter 24 . 8/6/2015
I don't think I've cried so much while reading a fanfic... I started this curiously at about 12:30 a.m. and I'm sitting here now 2 hours later in tears. This story is truly amazing, your writing skills are just absolutely terrific. I'm definitely reading the sequel.