Reviews for Whats Hidden Inside
saturnday1 chapter 13 . 3/10
Its beautiful.
Wicked.Onna chapter 24 . 2/8
omg brilliant beautiful and perfect
Dirtkid123 chapter 1 . 1/12
God.. I’m legitimately weeping..: this is beautiful!
wavingthroughawindow chapter 23 . 12/16/2017
This story is freaking amazing. I am speechless. That twisted my heart, shattered it, and then rebuilt it. Amazing work.
Kimmytrainer chapter 23 . 12/14/2017
Holy fuck I'm glad there's a sequel cuz that's a shitty ending if there wasn't one. By which I mean, it may not actually be a shitty ending but I would be really really upset if it did end there. This is fucking amazing.
Kimmytrainer chapter 19 . 12/14/2017
O.o omfg he just gave away his plan to propose, if "yes" isn't one of the first words out of her mouth when Tony wakes up I'll flip
Kimmytrainer chapter 18 . 12/14/2017
Yeah new favorite. Loved loved LOVED that.
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 12/14/2017
Loved this one too. Good thing he and Natasha are already dating lol. Looks like I reviewed once and now I can't stop XD
Kimmytrainer chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
Whoa okay new favorite maybe. Let's say they're tied.
Kimmytrainer chapter 13 . 12/14/2017
Steve's is my favorite one yet. Real intellectual depth in that one. I've loved the whole thing; the only thing that comes off as unrealistic is Loki's character, and it's impressive that all this other craziness somehow works. Loki's such a puny character that I don't mind. Don't get me wrong, in cannon he's my favorite, but in this he's like a speck of dust. Well, to the reader anyway.
timewaster123456 chapter 5 . 10/18/2017
deus angst machina 'timewaster123456789'
Tonsoffandoms chapter 23 . 6/11/2017
Thank you so much for writing this fic! I love stories like this where people see another's memories. I also appreciated how you took it a step further; you went darker than I would have expected and it was amazing.
salty af chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
just a little criticism but it's rhodey not rodney! otherwise great story i'm super hyped to read more!
Shellhead chapter 5 . 3/15/2017
Noooo ! Why did you did this to my poor emotional heart ?! That was ... ughhh poor Tony ~ ~
lazetta croft chapter 22 . 2/15/2017
Nice at altering movies, aren't you?