Reviews for Magical Nope Do Not Want
Cyborg chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
To tell the truth, I doubt Yang would ever call Blake "Kitty Cat".
Cloy552 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Personally I think this would work much better as a Puella magi crossover so in my head I will change a few words and think of it like that. It is very funny otherwise. Your whole series of these is great and I'm happy I found them through weiss reacts...
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh dear Madokami! I love this so much fun! And by that I mean fuck yes. Literally.
But part thirty one of what now? Come on, you appear to be some sorta somedere, but at least sell the good shit! I can't tell what is part 1 to 30 for this thing! Yes with enough effort I could probably determine by sheer determination but you know... I can think of no good reason to hide the goods.

ps. What's your going rate for knives? I may have cash.
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Some things are worth repeating. ;)

Yang really is good at causing drama. She should know that Blake is the only one for her.
HolyOrdersOtaku chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Well...that was unexpected. :D
Aozora.Bsl chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
great now I'm laughing my ass off ...
dan heron chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Will this be continued? I don't see a complete tag there
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Oh wow! I was laughing so hard at this one. It was just fantastic! From Weiss' thoughts, to Luna making an appearance. And Blake giving Weiss the laser pointer! Oh my goodness! Awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I can't...my sides...
This is probably one of the greatest things ever created in the history of mankind.
SnowyFox417 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Hilarious, just like the rest of your RWBY stories, knives4cash. At least, the ones that center on hilarity ensuing. :3
Cotton Candye chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
is it just me or did you just make an entire fic around sailor moon?